Activating extra quota
Current version of CafeTran requires a manual whitelisting by the user.
- Go to the CafeTran Options and open the MT Services tab.
- Select MyMemory checkbox to activate suggestions from MyMemory.
- Choose the language pair you want Mymemory to send suggestions for and check the Automatic box to have CafeTran always ask suggestions to MyMemory.
- In MyMemory API parameters box put the string firstname.lastname@example.org. If some other parameter is already specified, just append the string to it with a & as a separator, using no whitespaces. This way, you'll be identified at MyMemory as a CafeTran user.
- The activation of the CafeTran integration with MyMemory is now complete. From now on you will obtain a lot more matches from MyMemory.