From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories.
Consumer cooperatives are enterprises owned by consumers and managed democratically which aim at fulfilling the needs and aspirations of their members. They operate within the market system, independently of the state, as a form of mutual aid, oriented toward service rather than pecuniary profit. Consumers' cooperatives often take the form of retail outlets owned and operated by their consumers, such as food co-ops. However, there are many types of consumers' cooperatives, operating in areas such as health care, insurance, housing, utilities and personal finance (including credit unions).
Usage Frequency: 1
Cupid and Psyche Script
1. EXT. CENTER STAGE. SPOTLIGHT (Psyche).
Psyche is sitting on a chair (alone and lonely)
Is this gift a curse? I never wished for this beauty!
My only desire is to love and to be loved… (Sigh)
(Spotlight expanding) People visits her to give gifts and praise
Man # 1
O Great Beauty… Accept this humble present from us, your faithful servants
(Psyche refuses the gift)
I cannot accept this gift because i do not deserve to be worshipped
I am not a goddess! (Higher tone)
Man # 2
But … your splendour cannot be compared with what Venus has
2. EXT. UPPER LEFT SIDE. SPOTLIGHT (Venus).
Venus walking back and forth (worried and mad)
Venus (SARCASTIC but Calm)
I? The goddess of love and BEAUTY? Cannot be compared to a mere mortal like her?
I am insulted… VERY Insulted!!!
(Sits on her throne)
Very well… She leaves me with no other choice…
I’m still the goddess of love and beauty after all… (Chuckle)
EXT. UPPER RIGHT STAGE. Spotlight.
(Cupid playing with his arrows)
Venus (sweet and persuading tone)
Cupid, my beloved son, an act of your kindness is what I needed now…
(Cupid bows down)
I am grateful that you have come to me…
(Cupid stands up)
VENUS (cheerful and devious)
I need you to use your power… The power to make anyone…
Fall in love with any person…
Well… I can do that…
But this time is different… You need to make her fall in love with most despicable
Creature in the entire universe…
There’s no problem in that… so where is this lady you are talking about…
(Venus pointed at Psyche [make yourself pretty]) (2 spotlights)
She is Psyche… Then, I’ll leave it all up to you
Venus fled away. Cupid is speechless and has fallen into his knees.
4. INT. CENTER STAGE. PSYCHE’S HOUSE.
I’m tired of this life… I’m tired of being admired instead of being loved.
I need Love! I want Love!
Psyche’s father enters
PSYCHE’S FATHER (troubled)
I don’t know how or what are you feeling right now…
But I am sure that you are in great pain
He hugs Psyche
PSYCHE’S FATHER (determined)
And so… I must travel to Apollo’s oracle and asks what we need to do…
Wait for me and I’ll bring the joy of your life…
Psyche nods. Father left.
5. INT. CENTER STAGE. PSYCHE’S HOUSE.
Psyche’s father enters (depressed)
And? what did it tell you?
The or… (Gulp) the oracle told me…that…
That you should be dressed in the deepest mourning…
Then, we should leave you on the summit of a rocky hill…
Psyche forced herself to smile
Is that all? Then, I shouldn’t be standing here…
I should get ready to meet my future spouse!
Psyche tried to run into her room
WAIT! I’m not yet finished… Your Future husband is not a human…
But a fearful winged serpent!
All was shocked
SISTER # 1
Psyche, you should stop this! It will only give you a greater pain…
Your sister is right… I won’t hand you to a despicable creature!
PSYCHE (Sad smile)
You are wrong! This is the end of my lifelong suffering!
Rejoice for me for I have found my destiny…
They hugged together.
6. EXT. UPPER RIGHT SIDE STAGE. HILLTOP.
Psyche sat on hilltop. (Trembling with fear). Zephyr slowly lifts her up.
Then, gently lands her on a grassy meadow.
Whoa… it’s better than my bed back home… (Yawn)
Psyche slowly fell into a deep sleep.
Woke up in front of Cupid’s mansion.
VOICE # 1
Lady Psyche, Welcome to your new Home!
Who are you? What do you want from me?
VOICE # 2
Do not be afraid, my lady, we are your most faithful servants…
We were trained to fulfil your desires.
VOIICE # 3
We know that you are tired and starving, my lady…
So we prepared a feast for you.
Psyche sat on the chair, and enjoys the most delicious food she ever tasted.
7. INT. CENTER STAGE. CUPID’S BEDROOM
Psyche sits on their bed.
When will my husband come? Did he really want me?
Am I not qualified to be his wife?
VOICE # 2
Relax my lady; I assure you he will come…
VOICE # 3
He will be coming soon… Very soon…
Psyche lied down and slept. (Spotlight Cupid) Cupid lies down beside Psyche and hugs her.
Welcome home, my dearest wife…
Psyche slowly opens her eyes (half). She smiled.
Play the Recorded Voice Over.
I knew it… he is not a horrible creature… His warm hands are the evident…
Psyche grabs the hands of Cupid from behind.
8. INT. CENTER STAGE. CUPID’S BEDROOM.
Psyche is sitting on their bed. Brushing her hair.
Psyche, I’ve come here to warn you to a great danger you’ll face…
What danger? Explain it to me so I can avoid it…
The danger is your sisters.
They will come to the hill where you disappeared to mourn for you.
My sisters are not… and will never bring me harm! (Higher tone)
So please, grant me this wish to see my dear sisters.
I want to let them know that I am safe and happy in your care.
You will bring yourself to your own destruction.
It will never be!
I’ll let you see your sister, but promise me this…
Don’t be persuaded by anyone to try to see me.
I solemnly promise… I am so grateful for granting me this favour.
Psyche smiled and slept.
9. INT. CENTER STAGE. CUPID’S LIVING ROOM.
Psyche and her two sisters saw each other and tightly hugged together.
SISTER # 2
Psyche, we miss you so much… we thought something terrible happened to you…
SISTER # 1
We are so glad that you are still alive…. and still… beautiful…
(Chuckled) Well… I was scared at first but after knowing my husband….
The fright that I felt changed into love…
SISTER # 1 (day dreaming)
So how was he? Gorgeous? Muscular? Or Charming?
Well… um… he is a young man…um… he is now away for… umm…
For a Hunting expedition!
Psyche acted strange and secretive.
It’s getting late, you should go now…
Psyche handed some jewels and gold.
Here, accept these as a present from me and from my husband.
The sisters left and Psyche was relieved to be alone. ALL was dark.
10. INT. CENTER STAGE. CUPID’S BEDROOM.
CUPID [VOICE] (desperate)
Psyche, I beg you…Please stop this nuisance…
I f this continues, we both suffer and you will never ever see me again…
But we have done nothing wrong to bring you harm…
If we continue arguing, then this will be harmful for the both of us!
CUPID [VOICE] (lax)
Psyche, do what you want but don’t blame me if something happens.
11. EXT. CENTER STAGE. CUPID’S MANSION.
The two sisters were waiting for Psyche and plotting their evil scheme.
Psyche came and hugged her sisters.
Thank you for coming and filling these lonely hours for me.
SISTER # 1
Lonely hours? Why? Where is your husband?
Um… he is still in the hunting expedition…
SISTER # 2
I see… well my husband and I like hunting; we might bump into each other someday.
How does he look like?
Well… I’m bad in describing people so I don’t know how to describe him,
SISTER # 2
Then, how about his name?
PSYCHE (almost crying)
His name…. Na…. me…. is… I don’t know…. I don’t know his name…
Psyche loudly cried. And has fallen into her knees.
SISTER # 1(fake concern)
Oh my, he might be the one that the oracle is talking about.
SISTER # 2 (deep tone)
The fearful winged serpent!
Psyche pulled one of her sister’s legs.
NO! He can’t be… He is gentle and sweet!
SISTER # 1
How would you know? You never met him. It must be a disguise to trick you.
Psyche let go of her sister’s leg. Sister # 2 will help her get up.
SISTER # 2
Psyche, don’t be sad. There is a way that you can see his true nature!
What? What is it?
They whisper the plan to Psyche. Psyche looked sad after hearing it.
12. INT. CENTER STAGE. CUPID’S BEDROOM.
Psyche is lying in her bed. Cupid came and slept beside Psyche. Voice over Playing.
PSYCHE (THOUGHT) [confused]
Should I do it? Should I?
What if? Just what if it’s true? Will I be able to handle the truth?
I wanted to be with him forever! But I wanted to see him so much!
I want to see his smile…. his eyes… his everything… (Descending tone)
Psyche slowly stands up. Took the lamp. (Spotlight: Cupid). Took out the dagger.
Psyche looked at Cupid and stare (teary eyes)
He … he is my husband?
Not a horrifying creature… but the most stunning I have ever seen…
She dropped the dagger. Psyche slowly reached for Cupid’s face.
One touch… one touch will be enough!!!
Some hot oil from the lamp dropped on Cupid’s shoulder. Cupid woke up. Psyche gently touch Cupid.
Oh no! Are you alright? Does it hurt?
Cupid pushed Psyche away.
Don’t touch me! You betrayed me and disobey me!
Why didn’t you believe me that they will bring us harm?
Don’t you trust me, your husband?
PSYCHE (scared and worried)
I’m sorry… I’m sorry…
I got confused… and… And… I didn’t know what I should do…
And… And… I don’t know… I just want to see you!!!
Cupid runs away.
Love cannot live if there is no trust!
The god of love? Cupid?
Psyche loudly cried. (Shivers)
He was my husband… and wretch that I am for not believing him…
I s he gone forever? Will I never see him again?
What should I do? I want him back!!! I want him back…
PSYCHE stood up.
I’ll bring him back… even if it takes a lifetime!
13. EXT. RIGHT SIDE. VENUS’ TEMPLE.
Psyche offers some gifts to the statue of Venus. Voice over playing.
I know this is not a good plan, but it might work.
He might be at his mother’s. There is a greater possibility that we’ll meet again
Psyche prayed to Venus.
O great goddess. I brought you destruction… but hear me out and I’ll be your servant!
When she was about to return, Venus appeared in front of her.
Finally, I have met the devious mortal that put shame in my family.
It wasn’t my intention…
Venus looked at her angrily. Psyche bows her head.
Why are you here? Aren’t my son enough for you?
Do you still want to hurt other with you bewitched beauty?
Wait! You misunderstood me. I never wanted this beauty in the first place!
How dare you! You aren’t grateful for the gift that the heaven bestowed unto you?
You disgust me!
Psyche looked ashamed
Something must be done with that ill mannered attitude of yours!
I’ll discipline you with most diligent and painful training.
Venus smiled and laughed wickedly. She left and Psyche followed her.
14. INT. LEFT SIDE. Closed ROOM.
Venus and Psyche entered the room. Venus pointed at the sacks in the corner.
Those sacks are filled with different kinds of seeds…
You must sort them out by nightfall….
By nightfall? I can’t do it all alone…
It will take days or even months to sort them out!
It’s not my problem… I mean, this is for your own sake…
Venus departed. Psyche is “playing” with the seeds.
PSYCHE (helpless then determined)
What do I need to do? (Sigh)
But I shouldn’t give up; I must try hard for Cupid.
ANT #1 (squeaky voice)
Psyche… Psyche… look down!
Ants? Little ants? Are you here to help me?
ANTS # 2
We are at you service, our Lady. It is our pleasure to help a great beauty like you…
Thank you… oh… thank you very much!!! I’ll never forget you my little ones…
The ants Helped Psyche in sorting the seeds. Morning came.
The ants went away after sorting. Venus came.
How… How… How did you do it? Someone help you right?
Aaaaaa…. It’s a secret… (Chuckled)
VENUS (Sarcastic warning)
So this task is easy for you, but the next is harder so be careful…
EXT. LEFT SIDE. RIVERBANK.
Venus and Psyche are standing at the riverbank.
I need you to fetch me some wool!
Then wool it is!
Not just any wool but Shining Golden wool!!! Down there near the riverbank.
Go now and I don’t like waiting.
Venus pushed her a little and went away. Psyche stared at her reflection.
I talk too much, I thought that I can do everything but I can’t… arghh!!!
Dying! Dying will end my suffering!
Wait! You mustn’t drown yourself!
Indeed your life is miserable but it will end.
Before this, you need to accomplish this task.
Psyche wipe off her tears and listen to the reed.
Wait until the sun sets, the sheep will rest beside the river that is your chance to
Get the wool stuck on the briars.
Thank you my dear friend!! I owe you!!!
Psyche did what she was told. She went back to Venus.
16. INT. BACK CENTER STAGE. VENUS’ MANSION.
Psyche gave Venus the golden wool!
So these tasks are easy for you? then beware of the next one!
It is very impossible for a mortal to accomplish this task.
Psyche looked worried. Venus threw the flask to Psyche. Psyche caught the flask.
VENUS (devious tone)
You need that for this job. I need you to fill that with black water from that hill.
That water is the source of the most fearful river, the river Styx!
But I can’t reach it. It’s too high for me? How will I get some water?
Well… it’s for you to found out!
17. EXT. BACK RIGH STAGE. FALLS.
Psyche was staring at the falls and tries to figure out how she can fill the flask.
The stones are sharp so I can’t climb up…
I mean I know someone will help me with this task but what will it be?
An eagle soar towards Psyche. Psyche sat at the back of the eagle. The eagle flew towards the fall. Psyche filled the flask with black water.
Thank you my big friend!!! I can’t do it without you.
18. INT. BACK CENTER STAGE. VENUS’ MANSION.
Psyche gave the flask to Venus. Venus accepts it.
This will be your final task!
Go to the underworld and ask Persephone if she could lend me some of her beauty.
Venus gave the box to Psyche.
You will carry her beauty with this.
What will I tell her if she asks why?
Tell her that… that… um… I am so worn-out from nursing my beloved Cupid…
Psyche went on to find the road to Hades.
19. EXT. LEFT SIDE. TOWER.
A man approached Psyche.
You are looking for the roads to Hades right?
Yes, I do! Do you know how to get there?
Yes, of course… But before I tell you the directions, you need this penny and this cake.
Guide gave Psyche the penny and the cake.
What will I do with these?
These are you gate passes. You give the penny to Charon,
He will lead you to Proserpine’s mansion.
And at the mansion, you’ll encounter a three-headed dog called Cerberus.
You will give this piece of cake to it so that he will let you pass the gate.
Phew… I’m scared but ready… so where should I head to…
The guide showed Psyche how she will get there.
20. INT. WHOLE STAGE. FROM LEFT TO RIGHT. UNDERWORLD.
Psyche rode the boat led by Charon. Passed the gate guarded by Cerberus. She met Proserpine.
Goddess of the underworld, I am here on behalf of Venus.
She needed your help. She needs to restore her beauty.
Her beauty was drained because of nursing his son.
Wel… I am delighted to help the goddess of Beauty.
Proserpine held the box and slowly move it towards her face. She closed the box,.
Gave it back to Psyche.
Thnak you… Thank you for this great help…
She rushed towards back to the upper world.
What if I use some of this beauty charm?…
i looked so weary and Cupid might not love me anymore if i look like this.
Psyche opened the box and was surprised that nothing was there.
Then a lanquor took over her and fell into deep sleep.
Cupid flew out from the window of he palace.
Saw Psyche and flew towards her.
Relax, my dear for I am here beside you.
Cupid touched Psyche’s eyes and put the sleep back in the box.
Then he took one of his arrows and pricked Psyche. Psyche woke up. They hugged each other.
You fool, why did you hav to do that? Do you know how worried I am?
I’m sorry… I’m sorry… Please don’t leave me again… Stay by my side…
I won’t ever…so come to me… and all our sufferings will end.
21. INT. WHOLE STAGE. OLYMPIA.
Cupid and Psyche were rushing towards Jupiter. Bows down to Jupiter
Grant me this great favour. Let us live a happy marriage life.
Let us become one with blessing you’ll bestow unto us.
Even though you brought me great harm in the past for making me fall in love
Over and over again, but I cannot refuse your desire. So do not be worried.
Jupiter stood up.
I declare to all of you that with my blessing I pronounce Cupid and Psyche as husband
and wife. No one shall ever interrupt their marriage or you shall face me and my thunderbolts.
The gods and goddesses whisper to each other.
There won’t be any complaints if Psyche was immortal, right?
Then, Hermes, bring me the ambrosia and I’ll bestow immortality to this young lady.
Hermes gave the ambrosia to Psyche. Psyche tasted it and she became immortal.
Cupid and Psyche hugged each other.
We will now be together forever. Nothing will stand between our love.
What about your mother? Will she accept me?
Venus walked towards them.
I accept you! You are the love of my son so I don’t have any choice but to accept you.
And… its because you are a goddess now that i agree on your marriage.
Cupid, Psyche and Venus hugged each other.
Spotlight ; Cupid and Psyche. Still Hugging each other.
Cupis, You are the LOVE of my life.
Psyche, You are my SOUL. I can’t live without you.
Cupid and Psyche looked at each other and slowly moving their face towards each other.
(one inch away—black out—Closed Curtains)
Usage Frequency: 1
(1) Nearly five hundred years ago the Celestially August, the Son of Heaven, Yong-Lo, of the “Illustrious” or Ming dynasty, commanded the worthy official Kouan-Yu that he should have a bell made of such size that the sound thereof might be heard for one hundred li. And he further ordained that the voice of the bell should be strengthened with brass, and deepened with gold, and sweetened with silver; and that the face and the great lips of it should be graven with blessed sayings from the sacred books, and that it should be suspended in the centre of the imperial capital to sound through all the many-coloured ways of the City of Pe-King.
(2) Therefore the worthy mandarin Kouan-Yu assembled the master-moulders and the renowned bellsmiths of the empire, and all men of great repute and cunning in foundry work; and they measured the materials for the alloy, and treated them skilfully, and prepared the moulds, the fires, the instruments, and the monstrous melting-pot for fusing the metal. And they laboured exceedingly, like giants neglecting only rest and sleep and the comforts of life; toiling both night and day in obedience to Kouan-Yu, and striving in all things to do the behest of the Son of Heaven.
(3) But when the metal had been cast, and the earthen mould separated from the glowing casting, it was discovered that, despite their great labour and ceaseless care, the result was void of worth; for the metals had rebelled one against the other—the gold had scorned alliance with the brass, the silver would not mingle with the molten iron. Therefore the moulds had to be once more prepared, and the fires rekindled, and the metal remelted, and all the work tediously and toilsomely repeated. The Son of Heaven heard and was angry, but spake nothing.
(4) A second time the bell was cast, and the result was even worse. Still the metals obstinately refused to blend one with the other; and there was no uniformity in the bell, and the sides of it were cracked and fissured, and the lips of it were slagged and split asunder; so that all the labour had to be repeated even a third time, to the great dismay of Kouan-Yu. And when the Son of Heaven heard these things, he was angrier than before; and sent his messenger to Kouan-Yu with a letter, written upon lemon-coloured silk and sealed with the seal of the dragon, containing these words:
(5) “From the Mighty Young-Lo, the Sublime Tait-Sung, the Celestial and August, whose reign is called ‘Ming,’ to Kouan-Yu the Fuh-yin: Twice thou hast betrayed the trust we have deigned graciously to place in thee; if thou fail a third time in fulfilling our command, thy head shall be severed from thy neck. Tremble, and obey!”
(6) Now, Kouan-Yu had a daughter of dazzling loveliness whose name—Ko-Ngai—was ever in the mouths of poets, and whose heart was even more beautiful than her face. Ko-Ngai loved her father with such love that she had refused a hundred worthy suitors rather than make his home desolate by her absence; and when she had seen the awful yellow missive, sealed with the Dragon-Seal, she fainted away with fear for her father’s sake. And when her senses and her strength returned to her, she could not rest or sleep for thinking of her parent’s danger, until she had secretly sold some of her jewels, and with the money so obtained had hastened to an astrologer, and paid him a great price to advise her by what means her father might be saved from the peril impending over him. So the astrologer made observations of the heavens, and marked the aspect of the Silver Stream (which we call the Milky Way), and examined the signs of the Zodiac—the Hwang-tao, or Yellow Road—and consulted the table of the Five Hin, or Principles of the Universe, and the mystical books of the alchemists. And after a long silence, he made answer to her, saying: “Gold and brass will never meet in wedlock, silver and iron never will embrace, until the flesh of a maiden be melted in the crucible; until the blood of a virgin be mixed with the metals in their fusion.” So Ko-Ngai returned home sorrowful at heart; but she kept secret all that she had heard, and told no one what she had done.
(7) At last came the awful day when the third and last effort to cast the great bell was to be made; and Ko-Ngai, together with her waiting-woman, accompanied her father to the foundry, and they took their places upon a platform overlooking the toiling of the moulders and the lava of liquefied metal. All the workmen wrought at their tasks in silence; there was no sound heard but the muttering of the fires. And the muttering deepened into a roar like the roar of typhoons approaching, and the blood-red lake of metal slowly brightened like the vermilion of a sunrise, and the vermilion was transmuted into a radiant glow of gold, and the gold whitened blindingly, like the silver face of a full moon. Then the workers ceased to feed the raving flame, and all fixed their eyes upon the eyes of Kouan-Yu; and Kouan-Yu prepared to give the signal to cast.
(8) But ere ever he lifted his finger, a cry caused him to turn his head and all heard the voice of Ko-Ngai sounding sharply sweet as a bird’s song above the great thunder of the fires—“For thy sake, O my father!” And even as she cried, she leaped into the white flood of metal; and the lava of the furnace roared to receive her, and spattered monstrous flakes of flame to the roof, and burst over the verge of the earthen crater, and cast up a whirling fountain of many-coloured fires, and subsided quakingly, with lightnings and with thunders and with mutterings.
(9) Then the father of Ko-Ngai, wild with his grief, would have leaped in after her, but that strong men held him back and kept firm grasp upon him until he had fainted away, and they could bear him like one dead to his home. And the serving-woman of Ko-Ngai, dizzy and speechless for pain, stood before the furnace, still holding in her hands a shoe, a tiny, dainty shoe, with embroidery of pearls and flowers—the shoe of her beautiful mistress that was. For she had sought to grasp Ko-Ngai by the foot as she leaped, but had only been able to clutch the shoe, and the pretty shoe came off in her hand; and she continued to stare at it like one gone mad.
(10) But in spite of all these things, the command of the Celestial and August had to be obeyed, and the work of the moulders to be finished, hopeless as the result might be. Yet the glow of the metal seemed purer and whiter than before; and there was no sign of the beautiful body that had been entombed therein. So the ponderous casting was made; and lo! when the metal had become cool, it was found that the bell was beautiful to look upon and perfect in form, and wonderful in colour above all other bells. Nor was there any trace found of the body of Ko-Ngai; for it had been totally absorbed by the precious alloy, and blended with the well-blended brass and gold, with the intermingling of the silver and the iron. And when they sounded the bell, its tones were found to be deeper and mellower and mightier than the tones of any other bell, reaching even beyond the distance of one hundred li, like a pealing of summer thunder; and yet also like some vast voice uttering a name, a woman’s name, the name of Ko-Ngai.
And still, between each mighty stroke there is a long low moaning heard; and ever the moaning ends with a sound of sobbing and of complaining, as though a weeping woman should murmur, “Hiai!” And still, when the people hear that great golden moan they keep silence, but when the sharp, sweet shuddering comes in the air, and the sobbing of “Hiai!” then, indeed, do all the Chinese mothers in all the many-coloured ways of Pe-King whisper to their little ones: “Listen! that is Ko-Ngai crying for her shoe! That is Ko-Ngai calling for her shoe!”
Usage Frequency: 1
 The wrath sing, goddess, of Peleus' son, Achilles, that destructive wrath which brought countless woes upon the Achaeans, and sent forth to Hades many valiant souls of heroes, and made them themselves spoil for dogs and every bird; thus the plan of Zeus came to fulfillment,  from the time when1 first they parted in strife Atreus' son, king of men, and brilliant Achilles. Who then of the gods was it that brought these two together to contend? The son of Leto and Zeus; for he in anger against the king roused throughout the host an evil pestilence, and the people began to perish,  because upon the priest Chryses the son of Atreus had wrought dishonour. For he had come to the swift ships of the Achaeans to free his daughter, bearing ransom past counting; and in his hands he held the wreaths of Apollo who strikes from afar,2 on a staff of gold; and he implored all the Achaeans,  but most of all the two sons of Atreus, the marshallers of the people: “Sons of Atreus, and other well-greaved Achaeans, to you may the gods who have homes upon Olympus grant that you sack the city of Priam, and return safe to your homes; but my dear child release to me, and accept the ransom  out of reverence for the son of Zeus, Apollo who strikes from afar.” Then all the rest of the Achaeans shouted assent, to reverence the priest and accept the glorious ransom, yet the thing did not please the heart of Agamemnon, son of Atreus, but he sent him away harshly, and laid upon him a stern command:  “Let me not find you, old man, by the hollow ships, either tarrying now or coming back later, lest your staff and the wreath of the god not protect you. Her I will not set free. Sooner shall old age come upon her in our house, in Argos, far from her native land,  as she walks to and fro before the loom and serves my bed. But go, do not anger me, that you may return the safer.”
Usage Frequency: 1
In a faraway land named LA-J4, there exist three great tribes who are competing for power and who aspire of ruling the whole kingdom. 11111 is the most powerful of them. They are known for their bravery and greatness in battle. They occupy most of the plains in LA-J4. The other one, 22222, is famous for blacksmith. They live peacefully at the very heart of the forest making fine metals, weapons and armory. Moreover, most of the traders in the kingdom came from their tribe. The least powerful tribe is 33333. They reside in the mountains. Although, they are known to be experts in making potions and concoctions, people in the kingdom do not trust them completely because they live in seclusion and seldom do they get along with other people outside their tribe.
One day, a sad news spread across the land as the leader of 11111 tribe was poisoined during the annual feast of the tribe. Along with that, a lot rumors have also spread as to who the culprit of the crime is. Because of what has happened, the 11111 tribe was enraged and wanted to seek revenge. Few weeks after that dreadful incident, while the 22222 tribe is busy preparing for the celebration of their tribe’s yearly tradition, a group of armored men attacked them. The supposedly blissful celebration has turned into fearful mass killings. The armored men furiously killed all the people in the tribe. Men, women, children, and elders were murdered mercilessly. Houses were burned leaving the tribe with no glory and honor but only ashes and dead bodies. The 33333 tribe led by Alfonzo delata Castilla came to aid them, but it was too late already. However, it seems like a miracle that a 7-year old girl has survived that terrible and violent event.They found her crying and very afraid. Her name is Fei-Tah, the daughter of the tribe’s master. She was able to escape the horror, hid in the forest, and helplessly watched her tribesmen being killed one by one. 33333 tribe adopted her and treated her like one of them. In her new tribe, she met Xylan, the son of Alfonzo, who became her closest friend. They grew up together. Fei Tah told Xylan with conviction that one day she will take revenge for her tribe. She spent all her life training in the art of battle and since she came from a tribe known for blacksmith she wanted to create the best weapon that would bring down the 11111 tribe, the tribe that killed her tribesmen.
13 years after, with the help of Xylan, they made Leo Collantes, a cyborg and their strongest weapon. At last her most awaited day of revenge has come. With all their might, they attacked the 11111 tribe. The battle went on for several days until the fortresses of the 11111 tribe had fallen one by one. Leo Collantes indeed is a great help to the tribe. Eventually, the forces of 11111 tribe had weaken and for that they decided to surrender, together with their commander. Alfonzo asked the commander to kneel before him as a sign of respect to the most powerful man and the new ruler of LA-J4. He called Fei Tah and gave her a sword so that she could finally fulfil her promise of revenge for her tribe. When she was about to kill the commander, a 7-year old girl ran towards her. She was crying and begging Fei Tah to spare the life of her father. Then suddenly, as if a flashback, she saw herself in that child years ago. She felt pity for the child and decided to put down the sword. Alfonzo was not happy about what Fei Tah did so he grabbed the sword from Fei Tah’s hand and struck it through the leader’s heart. Fei Tah was shocked as she saw the body of the commander fell to the ground. After that, Alfonzo pointed the sword to Fei Tah and admitted everything that he did. He revealed that he was the one responsible for the death of 11111 tribe’s leader. He made a concoction, a potent poison and hired someone to mix it to the drink of the tribe’s leader during the feast. He is also the one who spread the rumors that 22222 tribe was the culprit of the crime that’s why 11111 tribe was infuriated and attacked Fei Tah’s tribe. Alfonzo did all these because of his ambition to rule the land and to make known to everyone his tribe. Finally, he was able to achieve his dream. After revealing everything, he attacked Fei Tah but before he could reach her, a sword pierced through his body from behind. He fell to the ground and saw that it was Leo Collantes, the cyborg, who was commanded by his own son, Xylan. At last Fei Tah was able to avenge her tribe and from then on, peace in LA-J4 was finally restored.
Usage Frequency: 1
Usage Frequency: 1
In obligations with a penal clause, the penalty shall substitute theindemnity for damages and the payment of interests in case of non-compliance, if thereis no stipulation to the contrary. Nevertheless, damages shall be paid if the obligor refuses to pay the penalty or is guilty of fraud in the fulfillment of the obligation.The penalty may be enforced only when it is demandable in accordance with theprovisions of this Code.
Usage Frequency: 1
Search human translated sentences
Users are now asking for help: الذئاب (Arabic>Maori) | apj abdul kalam history (English>Telugu) | creo que eres linda (Spanish>English) | oui acceptez (English>French) | india rubber (English>Spanish) | seizoensgebonden (Dutch>Slovak) | porarau e te (Maori>English) | essay on rain (English>Telugu) | tez barish ho rahi hai (Hindi>English) | sulphonato (English>Slovenian) | what about you (English>Hindi) | i'm not interested (English>Turkish) | comunicarlas (Spanish>Serbian) | le roi (French>English) | tari o te kaitiaki mana tangata (Maori>English)