From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories.
SPECIMEN TYPE: Conventional smear
SPECIMEN ADEQUACY: Satisfactory for evaluation but limited by obscuring inflammation
GENERAL CATEGORIZATION: Negative for Intraepithelial Lesion or Malignancy
Negative for intraepithelial lesion or malignancy
Organisms found: Shift in flora suggestive of bacterial vaginosis
Reactive cellular changes associated with Inflammation (includes typical repair)
EDUCATIONAL NOTES AND SUGGESTIONS:
Marked inflammationgoogle translate bisaya to tagalog
Usage Frequency: 1
consularSPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY
KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS:
I/We, MR. JOEDEL BELMONTE MALAPO, Filipino, Single, of legal age/s, with postal address at #1818 Upo Napico Street, Manggahan
1611 Pasig City, do hereby name, constitute and appoint SANDRA OLAVERA NARON, Filipino, Single, of legal age, residing at #1818 Upo Napico
Street, Manggahan 1611 Pasig City whose specimen signature appears below, to be my/our true and lawful Attorney-in-fact, for me/us and in
my/our name/s, place and stead, and for my/our own use and benefit to do the following acts and deeds:
1. To acquire the property in paragraph 3 presently covered by Condominium/Transfer Certificate of Title No. ________________ under the name of
PROPERTY COMPANY OF FRIENDS INC. and to be registered and transferred in name/s of SANDRA OLAVERA NARON.
2. To apply for, negotiate, and obtain a loan from BDO UNIBANK, Inc (“the Bank”) in the principal amount not exceeding (PHP 1,357,300.xx) ONLY,
Philippine Currency, (the “Loan”), or any such higher amount as may be approved by the Bank ,at such terms and conditions as may be agreed by
my attorney-in-fact with the Bank:
3. To encumber or assign and convey by way of FIRST MORTGAGE unto the Bank, its successors and assigns my/our property/ies described below,
including its appurtenant parking space, laundry area, drying area, ledge, garden area, balcony, if any, as security for the prompt payment of the
Loan, including its renewals, extensions, rescheduling, restructuring, reavailments or amendments thereof:
Location Current TCT/ CCT No.,
Registry of Deeds & Registered Owner
To be transferred to
Block 11 Lot 3 Kensington 6 Barangay
Navarro, General Trias, Cavite
Province of Cavite
PROPERTY COMPANY OF FRIENDS INC.
SANDRA OLAVERA NARON
4. To indicate, confirm and instruct the Bank on the mode of payment for my/our above Loan, including without limitation, to authorize the Bank to
automatically debit from my/our account with the Bank’s __________________ Branch under Account No. __________________
(the “Account”) for any and all payments/amounts which may be due from me/us under the said Loan and/or the facility obtained in accordance with
paragraph 8 below, as my/our attorney-in-fact may deem appropriate or necessary;
5. To make, sign, execute, and deliver contracts, documents, agreements, and other writings of whatever nature or kind, such as but not limited to
Promissory Note(s), the Deed of Real Estate Mortgage / Mortgage Loan Agreement, Deed of Undertaking, Automatic Debit Authority and all other
documents (including without limitation, the enrollment form for any Mortgage Redemption/Credit Life Insurance or other bond/insurance
requirements and/or any renewal thereof, and such petitions, warranties, representations and undertakings in relation to the condition of the
foregoing property and the delivery of title over the same to the Bank, free and clear from any liens and encumbrances), with the Bank any and all
third persons, concerns, or entities, as may be necessary or proper in connection with the foregoing upon the terms and conditions as my/our said
Attorney-in-fact may, in his / her discretion, deem to be in my/our best interest:
6. To duly receive on my/our behalf the proceeds of the said Loan as well as legal notices or processes directed to me/us in the event of foreclosure
or other satisfaction of the suit premised on the Deed of Real Estate Mortgage / Mortgage Loan Agreement or any other document, warranty,
agreement to be executed by my/our Attorney-in-fact in favor of the Bank as security for the aforesaid Loan:
7. To claim from the Bank, upon full payment of the credit accommodations / facilities for which my/our property stands as collateral, the Owner’s
Duplicate Copy of title aforementioned.
8. To obtain a facility from the Bank in such amount as may be necessary to pay for the insurance policy such as but not limited to mortgage
redemption/credit life insurance and fire insurance policy, procured in connection with the Loan, and to sign, execute and deliver application forms,
contracts, documents, and agreements, as may be necessary or proper in connection with the facility to be obtained at such terms and conditions as
my/our said Attorney-in-fact may, in his/her discretion, deem to be proper, and to claim and receive from the Bank any and all documents in relation
to the insurance policy procured and/or facility obtained.
9. To cancel any lien / encumbrance such as but not limited to Sec. 4, Rule 74 of the Revised Rules of Court (Heirs' and / or Creditors' Lien), Sec. 7 of
Republic Act No. 26 (An Act Providing A Special Procedure For The Reconstitution of Torrens Certificates of Title Lost or Destroyed), and / or prior
mortgage annotations, if any.
10. To do and perform any and all acts necessary for the faithful execution of the foregoing acts and deeds.
HEREBY GIVING AND GRANTING unto my/our said Attorney-in-fact full power and authority to do and perform all and every act and thing
whatsoever requisite and necessary to be done in and about the premises, as fully to all intents and purposes as I might or could lawfully do if
personally present, and hereby ratifying and confirming all that my/our said attorney-in-fact has done, shall lawfully do or cause to be done by virtue
of these presents.
This Special Power of Attorney shall be valid and subsisting and shall remain in full force and effect unless otherwise revoked or amended
by me in writing and duly served upon the Bank.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this day of _________________ at _______________________.
JOEDEL BELMONTE MALAPO
SANDRA OLAVERA NARON
SIGNED IN THE PRESENCE OF:
STEPHANIE JOY M YAO
ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND CERTIFICATE OF OATH
REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES) S.S.
BEFORE ME, a Notary Public for and in the above jurisdiction personally appeared:
Name Competent Evidence of Identity Date & Place Issued
JOEDEL BELMONTE MALAPO 409-792-012-000 TIN
SANDRA OLAVERA NARON 427-167-706-000 TIN
Personally known to or identified by me to be the same person/s who executed the foregoing instrument and he / she / they acknowledged to me that
their signature on the instrument was voluntarily affixed for the purposes stated therein, the same is his / her / their own free and voluntary act and
deed and they were duly authorized to sign for the person/s or Corporation/s herein represented, and he / she / they further made oath as to the
truth of the representation and warranties thereof.
This instrument consisting of _________ (___) pages, including this page on which the Acknowledgment is written, has been signed by the party
and their instrumental witnesses on each and every page thereof and relates to a Special Power of Attorney granted in favor of
WITNESS MY HAND AND NOTARIAL SEAL on this day of ______________________________ at ____________________________________
Doc. No. _____________;
Page No. _____________; NOTARY PUBLIC
Book No. _____________;
Series of _____________;ized
Usage Frequency: 1
Warning: Contains invisible HTML formatting
Section 46. Temporary Vacancy in the Office of the Local Chief Executive. -When the governor, city or municipal mayor, or punong barangay is temporarily incapacitated to perform his duties for physical or legal reasons such as, but not limited to, leave of absence, travel abroad, and suspension from office, the vice-governor, city or municipal vice-mayor, or the highest ranking sangguniang barangay member shall automatically exercise the powers and perform the duties and functions of the local chief executive concerne
Usage Frequency: 1
Padcal mine, which Philex Mining Corp. has been operating since 1958, is the first underground block cave operation in the Far East. It produces copper concentrates containing copper, gold, and silver. A majority of the copper concentrates are shipped to Saganoseki, Japan, for smelting by Pan Pacific Copper Company Limited, a joint venture between Nippon Mining Co. Ltd. and Mitsui Mining and Smelting Co. Ltd. The Padcal mine is under 12 mineral holdings, with an aggregate 95 hectares in Benguet province which are subject to royalty agreements with claim owners
Usage Frequency: 1
Mothers ) are women who inhabit or perform the role of bearing some relation to their children, who may or may not be their biological offspring. Thus, dependent on the context, women can be considered mothers by virtue of having given birth, by raising their child, supplying their ovum for fertilization, or some combination thereof. Such conditions provide a way of delineating the concept of motherhood, or the state of being a mother. Women who meet the third and first categories usually fall under the terms 'birth mother' or 'biological mother', regardless of whether the individual in question goes on to parent their child. Accordingly, a woman who meets only the second condition may be considered an adoptive mother, and those who meet only the third a surrogacy mother.
The above concepts defining the role of mother are neither exhaustive, nor universal as any definition of 'mother' may differ based on how social, cultural, and religious roles are defined. The parallel conditions and terms for males: those who are fathers do not, by definition, take up the role of fatherhood. It should also be noted that mother and fatherhood are not limited to those who are or have parented. Women who are pregnant may be referred to as expectant mothers or mothers-to-be, though such applications tend to be less readily applied to fathers or adoptive parents.
The modern English word is from Middle English moder, from Old English mōdor, from Proto-Germanic mōdēr, from Proto-Indo-European méh₂tēr . Other cognates include Latin māter, Greek μήτηρ, Common Slavic mati, Persian مادر, and Sanskrit मातृ .
Biological motherhood for humans, as in other mammals, occurs when a pregnant female gestates a fertilized ovum . Typically a fetus develops from the viable zygote, resulting in an embryo. Gestation occurs in the woman's uterus until the fetus is sufficiently developed to be born. In humans, gestation is often around 9 months in duration, after which the woman experiences labor and gives birth. This
Hope for a diabetes cure
For the first time, human stem cells have been converted into insulin-producing pancreatic β cells. Douglas Melton of the Harvard Stem Cell Institute and colleagues report on a complex process that over 35 days produces some 200 million β cells, which would be enough, in theory, to treat a human patient. Transplanted into mice, the β cells work, secreting human insulin and improving hyperglycemia in diabetic mice. In human diabetics, these cells might still be destroyed in the person’s immune system, like the original β cells, but recipients of transplanted cadaveric human tissue transplants have been insulin-free for five years – a procedure that is limited owing to the scarcity of suitable donor tissue. While not yet a cure, this is the first example of making functional, transplantable insulin-producing human cells, and of the importance of continuing stem-cell work.
Usage Frequency: 1
A chant (from French chanter) is the rhythmic speaking or singing of words or sounds, often primarily on one or two main pitches called reciting tones. Chants may range from a simple melody involving a limited set of notes to highly complex musical structures, often including a great deal of repetition of musical subphrases, such as Great Responsories and Offertories of Gregorian chant. Chant may be considered speech, music, or a heightened or stylized form of speech. In the later Middle Ages some religious chant evolved into song (forming one of the roots of later Western music)
Usage Frequency: 1
budding plantWhat is Budding, Its Advantages and
Budding, oftenly called bud grafting, is an artificial method of asexual or vegetative propagation in plants. Like grafting, this method is employed to convert one plant (the rootstock) into another plant type with desirable characteristics. Similarly, the resulting plants in general have shortened stature and maturity as compared to plants propagated from seed.
This method of plant propagation has the advantage of producing numerous clones from a single piece of stem or twig, each node being a potential source of one-budded scion. But in grafting, this same piece of stem may account for only a single scion.
It is therefore advantageous where there is limited source of plant cuttings or scions for grafting. Likewise, the necessity of transporting bulky scions is eliminated. However, the clones produced take longer time to develop into the right sizes for outplanting than grafted seedlings.
Various techniques are used, mostly applicable to young plants in active growth with stems in which the bark is easily separable from the wood. Basically, the procedure in budding consists of the following steps:
1. Preparation of the rootstock. Rootstocks about the size of an ordinary pencil (~0.8 cm) and up to ~1.5 cm in diameter are commonly used but there are no hard rules. Chip budding is applied in citrus ~1/2 cm in diameter while other methods can apply to rootstocks up to ~2.5 cm (1 in) or even thicker. Potted seedlings are widely used but, similar to grafting, established trees may be top-budded. The specific techniques used in preparing the portion of the stem where union is intended vary;
2. Preparation of the bark to be joined to the rootstock. This consists of a prominent axillary bud (a plant organ which serves as growing point) on a section of bark, with or without a small piece of wood attached. This piece of bark is often termed as either a bud patch, chip, or shield piece. They are also referred to as single-bud scions.
Budsticks, small stems or twigs having multiple number of nodes from which the bud-containing barks are to be prepared, are obtained from well selected vigorous, disease-free mother plants having desirable characteristics and immediately defoliated. As in rootstocks, the preparation techniques are numerous;
3. Insertion of the prepared bark. The prepared patch, chip or shield piece is inserted into the part of the stem of the rootstock to replace the piece of bark that is removed or where cuts are made to allow union. Correct polarity should be observed, that is, the patch of bark is oriented upward.
4. Tying or wrapping. The stem-bud union is tied or wrapped to hold the components firmly together but generally leaving the growing point exposed. If also wrapped, it must be opened about 15 days later or at the time when the rootstock is cut back. There are various ready-to-use wrapping materials. A specialized wrapping strip made of rubber expands as the rootstock grows and naturally deteriorates after several weeks. But for practical usage, a thin, transparent polypropylene (PP) plastic bag can be cut into strips about 2-3 cm wide. These plastic strips have to be elastic and do not easily break when stretched;
5. Cut back of the rootstock. The rootstock must be decapitated, preferably with the use of a pruning shear, at the part of the stem immediately above the union to eliminate apical dominance. As a result, a new shoot will emerge from the growing point on the inserted bark which will then acquire apical dominance.
Cut back is done when it becomes certain that there is union which may take 15 days or more. The inserted patch of bark will remain green or otherwise brownish depending on the natural color of the budstick. If union is not successful, it will turn black and rot; and
6. Care of clones. This involves activities that are normally performed to hasten rapid growth of nursery plants and trees. It also includes debudding and desuckering, the removal of offshoots that may emerge from the stem below the union. These are done to ensure that the propagated plants will exhibit only the characters of the mother plant. Likewise, wrapping materials that take time to deteriorate, like PP plastic strips, must be removed at the earliest time possible to prevent strangling effect.
(Ben G. Bareja. November 2011)
Usage Frequency: 1
english to tagalog translatorThe economy of North Korea is an industrialized and centrally planned economy.
North Korea's economy remains one of the world's last centrally planned systems. The role of market allocation is sharply limited – mainly in the rural sector where some peasants sell produce from small private plots. There are almost no small businesses. Although there have been scattered and limited attempts at decentralization, as of mid-1993, Pyongyang's basic adherence to a rigid centrally planned economy continues, as does its reliance on fundamentally non-pecuniary incentives. The collapse of communist governments around the world in 1991, particularly North Korea's principal source of support, the Soviet Union, have forced North Korean economy to realign its foreign economic relations. Economic exchanges with South Korea have even begun in earnest ways at times, see Kaesong Industrial Region.
Usage Frequency: 1
Search human translated sentences
Users are now asking for help: putul di meaning in hindi (Bengali>English) | tu es tres belle (French>English) | que guapisimos (Spanish>Catalan) | topic on my mother (Hindi>English) | any 5 sentences about lion (English>Hindi) | same here (English>Hindi) | paano maiiwasan ang droga (English>Tagalog) | colère de dieu (French>Latin) | rindu bermain mata dengan dia (Malay>English) | au revoir mon cheri ami (French>English) | bokep anak kecil 08, (Norwegian>Japanese) | naphthalenesulfonic (English>German) | marathi essay on swachata abhiyanache mahatva (English>Hindi) | blue film video (Hindi>English) | criminalizing (English>Russian)