From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories.
free online englisLaser welding is the important technique used in the automation industries to weld the steel products. Speed of the laser welding has a possibility to change the position of the laser. Large sized damages or defects can be identified by naked eye easily but in case of any small pores or cracks which may not be detected manually. Manual defect detection is difficult for large scale industries. The main abstract of this project is to reduce the manpower in laser industry for identification of defect and to detect the minute defects of a laser products much faster and accurately. Automatic defect detection using classifiers and segmentation techniques are implemented to reduce such risk factors in automation industries. Feedforward neural network is the classifier used in existing method. FNN is a forward process. Feedback will never occur in FNN, error correction can only done by using repeated feedback process. Error rate is much larger in Feedforward Neural Network, therefore performance accuracy is very less and background noise is more in the existing method, to overcome all these defect, Probabilistic Neural Network (PNN) is used. PNN detects the defect of the laser welded steel product with the help of Texture feature extraction and Co-occurrence feature. Pre-processing is the technique used to remove the noise present in the training image and in the output image. Wavelet Decomposition method is applied and the output is taken for the Co-occurrence Feature Extraction. PNN classifier are used to detect the defects on the surface of the steel products and Fuzzy C-means clustering is used to find the exact location of the defect in the surface of the steel products. All these processes is done by using Image Processing Tool Box of MATLAB software (Matrix laboratory), or SCIlab (SCIence laboratory). Proposed method gives the better performance accuracy, low complexity and compatibility. h to tamil translation service
1. Working together…work safely if everyone is moving forward together and taking responsibility for their safe work environment then our safety takes care of itself.
2. Visualize, Internalize and Realize that safety depends on you so focus on safety every day and you’ll find that you’re Safe actions will bring lasting satisfaction.
3. There are no guarantees when it comes to safety unless you are doing your part so turn your attention to accident prevention and stay alert to the possible hazards in your work environment so that you can take steps to correct or guard against them.
4. We all find ourselves in situations that at times seem hopeless. And, we all have the choice to do nothing or take action. Your actions could save lives, so don’t be a bystander when it comes to safety.
5. A Great Work Practice is To Concentrate on the task(s) at hand. Distractions, boredom or fatigue can lead to accidents and other safety hazards. Always remember a danger foreseen is half avoided
6. The lesson for the day is time runs out on luck; obeying safety rules will save us from having to learn this lesson the hard way.
7. No project, no matter how critical, is worth a lost finger, a blinded eye, or tragic loss of life. When safety becomes the primary guideline for progress, all parties reap the rewards of a job well done and done safely.
8. Lead your teams by example in following all established safety procedures for alone we can do so little, but together we can do so much.
9. Prevent the worst and Put safety first, because being Safe today will keep you Alive tomorrow.
10. How do you spell Safety? Safety Means Always Remember Teamwork
11. Safety a culture to live by; Communication Urge Leadership Teamwork Understanding RecognitionEmpowerment
12. OUR STRENGTH IS THE SUM OF THE INDIVIDUALS WHO WORK HERE PRACTICE SAFETY ALWAYS
13. Safety is about doing the right thing, even if no one is looking, because safety starts with me!
14. People, helping people all lending hands for our safety.
15. The difference between a safe act and an unsafe act depends on the level of importance one places on doing what is right.
16. The safety of our team members should always come before the production of our parts.
17. “Winning at safety is like winning in sports. It’s not the effort of one person, but the focus and determination of the entire team working towards a common goal. You have to get out and give it your best, every single day”
18. If you put good people in bad systems you get bad results so let us always remember to promote safety in all we do as to ensure our system works so our Team members will always be safe!
19. When it comes to safety lets us never leave a team member behind for it is the responsibility of all that everyone goes home safe to their families.
20. Although hope maybe a pleasant acquaintance, it is better to have Safety as your best friend.
21. THINK SAFETY! Watch your THOUGHTS; they become WORDS.
22. TALK ABOUT SAFETY! Watch your WORDS; they become ACTIONS.
23. TEACH SAFETY! Watch your ACTIONS; they become HABITS.
24. WORK SAFELY! Watch your HABBITS; they become CHARACTER.
25. LIVE SAFELY Watch your CHARACTER; it becomes your DESTINY.
26. Take the extra step when it comes to safety, because if you just tell me, I may forget, If show you me, I might remember, but if you involve me I’m committed.
27. Plan ahead, always put safety first.
28. Because when it comes to accidents,
29. Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
30. But anyone can start today and make a new ending.
31. Each and every one of us shares the responsibility of making sure everyone goes home to their family’s safe daily. We can achieve this by following the safety procedures that are in place, our families count on us, let’s not let them down.
32. If You Know Your Eyes are Priceless then protecting them at work should always be your number onepriority so make the right choice and use Eye protection always after all Your Personal Safety Depends on You!
33. Living with your mistakes is harder than you think….Always remember that no matter what profession you are in, workplace safety is a concept, which should be taken seriously and followed meticulously Your Family Depends on It!
34. The nice thing about teamwork is that you always have others on your side. So remember Courtesy and common sense promotes safety.
35. We live in a world full of uncertainties most of which we have little or no control over. Our Safety does not have to be one of those uncertainties if we work together and follow the rules.
36. Take responsibility for your safe work environment. Have the strength to do the right thing every time even when it’s seems easier not to.
37. Stop to think before you act. Accidents are not always the result of bad luck. They occur when someone decides – consciously or not – to take a chance. Be smart and avoid taking unnecessary risks
The 10 commandments of workplace safety
1. Always be responsible for the safety of yourself and others.
2. Always remember all accidents are preventable.
3. Always follow company rules, regulations and procedures.
4. Always assess the risks, Stop and think.
5. Always be proactive about safety.
6. Always deter from situations you’re not trained to handle.
7. Always manage the lift.
8. Always Be prepared.
9. Always practice good housekeeping.
10. Always take the safest path, never take shortcuts.
Road traffic safety refers to methods and measures for reducing the risk of a person using the road network being killed or seriously injured. The users of a road include pedestrians, cyclists, motorists, their passengers, and passengers of on-road public transport, mainly buses and trams. Best-practice road safety strategies focus upon the prevention of serious injury and death crashes in spite of human fallibility (which is contrasted with the old road safety paradigm of simply reducing crashes assuming road user compliance with traffic regulations). Safe road design is now about providing a road environment which ensures vehicle speeds will be within the human tolerances for serious injury and death wherever conflict points exist. Furthermore, the highest possible degree of safety shall be ensured when transporting goods by road. It is of vital importance to monitor and validate the road transportation safety, including comprehensive checks on drivers, vehicles and safety processes.
The Way To an Ideal Payment Gateway for You
To choose an ideal gateway can be challenging, as a result of the number of gateways that are available to choose from. These gateways tend to have similar features and work hand in a parallel manner to provide quite similar services. For you, all that is required is to choose a payment gateway that will fulfill all your needs and enable your business payments run smoothly without hitches. To help you with this, you will learn here what you will be looking for so as to receive the greatest service from the payment system that you will choose.
To get the best payment gateway, you should first consider revising the payment systems you have shortlisted as ideal for you. Learn something slight about each of them as this will help you identify the shortcomings of each. It will also create a pathway for you to get the best out of the best. This is a cumbersome process but it should ease your mind after you have read this article.
Looking at shopping carts, most online payment gateways can support the major shopping carts available. This is a tough feature as it makes your choosing difficult as people using the gateways usually use the shopping carts to shop online. This should not discourage you from choosing one payment gateway over the other. Actually it should help ease your work as you need to check for other features to find a payment gateway he is compatible to your field of work.
The most threatening thing to all online shop business entities is being scammed with a false or fraud payment system. This is why it is extremely important that you get to learn about what you are getting yourself into before you get into losses for your business. Like any other business, payment gateways are among them and thrive to make profits. They will do anything to get your attention and extract money from you.
What to look for in a payment gateway
When searching online for a good payment system you come across each one claiming that it is the best for you. This may not be true and here is what to look for:
Experience is always an important factor to look for. The more experienced you are in a business, the more quality services you provide to your clients. Confirm how long the company has been in the payment business from trusted sources. This can be from the government or online trade places.
Another equally important factor is reputation. Good things always sell by themselves, while bad things tend to keep looking for buyers. A good payment gateway has a good reputation on how it provides services to its clients.
A trusted company does not have anything to protect its clients from. They are loyal down to earth open and genuine. If you ask them a question, they should be ready and answer you to complete satisfaction. Failure to this means they can not keep their promises.
Every payment gateway company has various software packages to provide to its customers. For a good company, they must have worked with the software for a long time and should be able to give you a test drive for some time. Any new software should be approached with extreme caution. You should probably use any demo software for any new one that is coming.
Other customers’ availability
Customers present an integral part in a company and should help new customers in trusting issues with a company. Genuine payment gateways give new clients a chance to inquire from other customers about their company. Making other customers anonymous make your company seem suspicious like you are hiding something. Avoid companies that make it impossible to inquire from any of their clients as they may be frauds.
General cost of their service bundles
The general cost of services provided by a payment gateway company should be open and clear. This enables a person have some estimates of how much is expected to be paid for all services they need. Hiding this information from customers presents some risks for a client and should be avoided by customers. You should basically stay away from them to avoid being a rip-off by the companies.
Payment gateway companies should have the ability to facilitate financial transactions in a way that it does not compromise the schedule of its clients. That is why as a customer, you have to seek for a company that has some benefits to you.
Advantages to check in a payment gateway company
Ability to provide security for clients. All transactions through a payment gateway should be secure so that it does not compromise with your funds security.
Easy to use. A good company should have their system for everyone. Any person with average computer skills should be able to access and use the gateway. This attracts a larger customer base.
Time management. All quality providing companies should operate at a fast pace. Any company that takes a lengthy time to complete transactions is actually not ideal to anyone.
Special features. Many companies give their customers some special features in their payment gateways. This should be correct, operate accordingly and be true to their word to avoid inconsistencies.
When going for a payment gateway company, knowing about most of its operations and history is important. This is because it will help you insure yourself against dishonest and crooked companies. For instance, some companies divulge very sensitive information to person that is willing to have that information at all costs, even paying some kickbacks. It is of paramount importance that you get to know what you are getting into so that you are best prepared to counter any glitches from the company’s part.
It is true that every merchant wants what is best for him/her and should be able to get it from a payment gateway company they decide to work with. For this reason, here are some tips for you to get into business with the right people:
Check for a good profile in a company
A good profile is always an essential element to check in a payment gateway company. This provides the best breeding ground for business to grow roots successfully.
Look at the time and costs for you
For any business to thrive fast, time and money are important. Make sure that the payment gateway company you opt for considers this. Charges should be clear for customers and any changes made should be informed to clients in advance for them to make the necessary adaptation procedures. Time should also not be ignored. It should take minimum time to successfully complete any deals and transactions.
Check for additional services
Any extra service package offered by a payment gateway comes in hand with better financial transactions for that company. For instance, customer care services help clients be serviced better as they get their problems solved quickly. This is what customers should seek after to better grow the internet as a market place for businesses that offer financial services.
Monitor the security of your transactions
Any software package provided by a company should ease your worries. You should make sure that anything you are asked to do by any gateway is safe and guarantees that you will not be compromised in any way. This will help you ensure that you are entrenched into the system safely and securely.
Security for clients
As a business owner, you should also consider the security of people purchasing products through your site. Make sure that when a person is purchasing any product from your website he/she is safe. This is because when a person clicks at a product with the aim of buying; he/she is asked to divulge some information about his/her credit card. This procedure should not leave the customer vulnerable to security threats. So, payment gateway Companies that do not disclose a person’s information publicly should be given first priority.
The basic principle of acquiring the best company to deal with your financial dealings online is having a system that can be used by both pros and amateurs. Remember, some people have great skills dealing with online financial transactions while others are just beginners. This is because you will always deal with these classes of people at one point of time.
Integrating your website with a good payment gateway company should give you’re an edge over other companies. So as a business owner, you ought to look for companies that give the best security to its clients which will enable you attract many people to your website.
Make sure you know your objectives clearly before going to the internet in search of a payment gateway. Learning how to look for great qualities in a Payment Gateway Company; will get you to a better position to prosper in any business you have ventured in. Also as a buyer you can be best suited to minimize being scammed by any company offering financial services online.
To rein-in bad loans, Central Bank of India has drastically cut the ticket size of loans it gives to India Inc.
The public sector bank has capped fresh loan exposure at ₹150-200 crore per company as against ₹300-400 crore earlier.
The bank has also pared its corporate loan exposure by ₹13,797 crore in the last one year.
Instead, it has focused on giving loans to the non-priority sector such as agriculture, retail, and micro and small enterprises (MSE).
“This (curtailing the ticket size of loans to companies) is a risk mitigation measure. We are not renewing low-yielding short-term loans,” said BK Divakara, Executive Director.
The bank believes multiple smaller loans, as opposed to a few large corporate loans, can reduce the risk of bad loans.
The bank’s corporate credit portfolio has come down from ₹1,13,573 crore in September-end 2013 to ₹99,776 crore in September-end 2014.
According to Executive Director Raj Kumar Goyal, Central Bank has taken a conscious decision to focus on non-priority sector loans. This has also helped correct the earlier skew in the bank’s loan portfolio towards corporate loans.
Corporate credit accounted for 53.55 per cent of total loans in the September 2014 quarter, as against 63.58 per cent during the corresponding quarter last year. Agriculture loans account for 17.89 per cent of total loans (12.73 per cent as on September-end 2013); retail accounts for 16.24 per cent (13.37 per cent); and MSE account for 12.32 per cent (10.33 per cent).
Rajeev Rishi, Chairman and Managing Director, said after his bank posted a huge loss of ₹1,509 crore in the second quarter of FY14, it undertook course correction, focusing on recovery from bad loans, increasing retail credit and mobilising low cost deposits.
In the second quarter ended September 30, 2014, Central Bank saw a turnaround in its fortunes, reporting a net profit of ₹103 crore.
Year-on-year bad loans, in gross terms, edged down to ₹11,440 crore as against ₹11,563 crore during the corresponding quarter last year.
Common Childhood Illness and
Common Childhood Illness
Environmental hygiene is as important as personal hygiene for good health. Small children are at high risk and fall sick easily. Most of the diseases are caused by drinking unsafe water, breathing unclean air and easily spoilt food.
Search human translated sentences
Help rating similar searches: identification (English - Tamil) | recognitionempowerment (English - Tamil) | responsibility (English - Tamil) | transportation (English - Tamil) | inconsistencies (English - Tamil)
Users are now asking for help: vermiculum (Latin>Italian) | bf (Hindi>English) | pagpapatunay na liham (Tagalog>English) | moitié (French>Romanian) | do you like paris (French>English) | cancelleria (Italian>German) | anajulikana (Swahili>English) | tu es moche (Spanish>English) | blunt meaning (English>Tagalog) | purtroppo non dipende da me (Italian>English) | ustanovljenega (Czech>German) | jowar flour meaning intelugu (English>Telugu) | arrachera de res (Spanish>English) | zoo skool (English>Italian) | københavns havns dispositionsadgang (Danish>English)