From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories.
First of all I want to take this opportunity to wish you all the best for this New Year 2015 that is just around the corner, bringing with it an atmosphere of joy and happiness, but not only! As in what concerns you, Richard, the year 2015 will also mark an important period of change and transformation, a fresh start that will push you towards a path of happiness and stability in different areas of your life, and more precisely in your love life, career, financial success, family relations and all the areas of your life that you are concerned about at the moment.
Richard, in many aspects the year 2015 will be a lot busier then several last years, and especially in the areas where talent and creative abilities are important. A lot of changes of the prior importance are going to happen in your life during the next coming months, which is due to powerful planetary movement happening in your natal chart and which is going to have numerous important repercussions, making 2015 unforgettable for you.
Richard, of course I am going to explain to you in details everything that is going to happen and I have also worked on an outline of the sequence of the astrological events that are going to lead to these changes, however I would like to start with the explanation on how exactly I have been able to find out all these details.
I have started with the in depth analysis of your personal astral configuration using your details, such as your date of birth 3rd January 1994, your astrological sign Capricorn and your place of birth tuticorin. This has allowed me to draw a picture of your natal chart and then to see what exactly is going to happen in your life, like for example the Mercury Retrograde happening at the very beginning of 2015. You should also be aware of Uranus being in Opposition to the Lunar Node, as this is going to bring some particular sensitive aspects into your everyday life. But I do not want to be too technique, Richard, as what is the most important for you is to know what repercussions all these planetary movements and shifts are going to have on your everyday life, and we are going to come to this point shortly.
Richard, as you know I am used to be precise in my work and I always double check each and every statement and prediction I give you about your future in order to be sure you get the best out of all the opportunities that are waiting for you, and of course while working on this reading and to give you a broader picture of this important year 2015, Richard, I have completed the analysis of your natal chart with a numerological reading based on your name Richard, and also based on different other personal details you have provided me with.
According to my analysis this year 2015 will be marked by an important peak point, that is going to be a start of a new period in different areas of your life, and this peak date is going to be particularly important in what concerns your love life, as the way you act and also the timing are going to define not only the short-term atmosphere in your romantic sphere , but also this period is going to have important repercussions for the next years to come and in the long-term period. This event is going to happen at the same time when Mercury is going to be in retrograde motion which coincides with the peak period according to your numerological analysis. Richard, it means that at this time in 2015 (I will need to look into it in more details later on), you will need to be in the right time and in the right place and also act in a very precise manner in order to seize this unique opportunity in your love life.
Let me be direct with you Richard, this is your time! And you will need to take an important decision in regards to your love life during this crucial peak date that will define all the future course of your romantic relationships; the importance of this decision cannot be underestimated and it is completely unthinkable that you take it without being properly guided and informed. Richard, you should be aware of all the pitfalls and misunderstandings to choose what is the best for you and the stars can show you the way to how make the best choices, as yes, Richard, the planets will open the doors to happy and flourishing love life for you but it is up to you to pass through.
Richard, but this is just the beginning of all the important changes that are going to happen in your life during the year 2015! Another area of your life where the influence of planetary shifts is going to have a huge impact will be your career path and professional environment, and this both according to you natal chart and also from the numerological point of view. This year 2015 will be very busy for you, Richard, as Jupiter is going through your 6th house, which is a promise of an important encounter with the person who is going to play a very important role in your professional life in the future.
The next point which is important to emphasize for you, Richard, is that due to the very strong interaction between Jupiter going through your natal chart and taking into account the position of Mercury there is a strong link between your professional and career sector with the friendship, mutual understanding. It seems like success in one of them will nourish success in the other one. During 2015 you will meet a person (I cannot tell for now if you already know this person or not, this point needs to be explored in a more detailed report) that will push you towards an important opportunity in your career sector, and thus giving you the chance to find more friends in your professional environment, who in their turn will open more and more chances for further professional development. The crucial thing here is not to miss out this encounter with the person who will actually start this so-called "chain reaction" and for this you will need to be in the right place at the right time and act in a very precise manner, so that you can benefit from this chance to get your professional success to the next level!
As you already know Richard, this encounter is going to happen during the peak period (which I have discovered for you according to the numerological analysis of your personal details) and I was so astonished to see that this peak period coincides with Mars entering your sign Capricorn, so you should absolutely not let this chance go by and benefit from positive influence of the planets to boost your life in different spheres!
Moreover, I have clearly sensed that you have some kind of project on your mind, which you have been thinking about for some time already, and this year (let me mention, Richard, that it is going to be the year of Wooden Goat according to the Chinese astrology) will also be beneficial in terms of the realization of this project, as additional success and financial independence gained through career development, which I have just talked about, will give you a possibility to put more time and money into this particular project, so important for you. The negative aspect between Saturn and Uranus present in your astral sky since 2012 and which was blocking you to the certain degree, is going to shift, opening you the way towards new achievements. However you should be aware, that 2015 will set the basis for the future, as during this time you will absolutely need to start moving forward in order to get the results you are hoping to see some time later.
Generally, this year will be very beneficial and lucky for you in all the areas of your life you are concerned about at the moment, including financial success. Richard, I can see that at the moment you are particularly worried about your financial situation and this point stands out clearly in your natal chart, and also it makes your worried not only about yourself, but also about some people that are very close to you and who are important to you, Richard. Let me reassure you, that during the peak period you will be able to completely change this situation. On one hand it will be due to the career progress we have talked about before, but on the other hand during the year 2015 you will have an important financial opportunity that you need to seize. However I cannot tell you more about this point simply because a more detailed study of your natal chart is necessary in order to identify all the lucky dates during this year, so that you do not pass by this unique chance to achieve prosperity.
Richard, as you can see all the areas of your life are going to be touched by the important and crucial positive changes waiting for you in 2015, starting from your love life, your professional success, financial situation, family relations, friends, home and a lot more. On the page below that I have set up for you Richard you can discover more about what the next year has ins tore for you:
To summarize the most important changes that are going to happen in your life will be:
-IN TERMS OF YOUR LOVE LIFE: you will need to take an important decision in your love life in regards to the situation you find yourself in at the moment, and this decision absolutely needs to be the right one for you, Richard, as it will define not only your immediate future in this area of your life, but it will also have important repercussions for the years to come. This decision needs to be taken having all the information at hand in order to avoid all the hidden pitfalls and to be sure you will be completely satisfied with your love life in the future.
-IN WHAT CONCERNS YOUR PROFESSIONAL AREA: During 2015 you will have an opportunity to meet a person, who is going to play an important role in your professional and financial success in the future, as this person will open you the doors to the new professional opportunity. Besides this person will allow you to meet more people, who will become your friends and who will contribute to your career in different however always positive ways.
-AS FOR YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION: Richard, your financial situation is also going to changes, and there will be two main factors leading to important step forward and helping you to resolve your current issues, which are you professional success but also an important financial opportunity that is going to be presented to you during the next year.
-AND MUCH MORE...: You will also make numerous positive changes in other areas of your life, like for example: you will have a chance to put into life a project you have on your mind, also it will be a period for your personal development and self-realization.
Richard, I can clearly sense that you are very excited about all these changes and I know that you really need and deserve them, but at the same time you also know that the astrological influences can only open the doors and you and only you will be responsible for going through them! Yes, Richard, you will need to be alert and active and act in a very precise moment in order to make your dreams come true. I want to warn (as I am here for you and everything I am writing now is only in your best interest, dear friend), that if you just count on stars to do everything at your place, you risk missing out your chances and all the opportunities. I want you to understand, Richard, that you are the master of your destiny and astrological events only give you opportunities to make changes, they give you a choice now during the coming year 2015 to change your life for the better on different levels, but at the end what counts is your free will and you will decide if you grab this chance or just let it go.
Richard, you need to start getting ready for this incredible year right now, you need to be ready to act and also you should have all the information in your disposition in order to know how, when and in which way to act to have all the chances on your side. So I am offering you my help and I will put all my experience and professionalism at your service, Richard, and on the link below you can find out how exactly I can help you:
1. Working together…work safely if everyone is moving forward together and taking responsibility for their safe work environment then our safety takes care of itself.
2. Visualize, Internalize and Realize that safety depends on you so focus on safety every day and you’ll find that you’re Safe actions will bring lasting satisfaction.
3. There are no guarantees when it comes to safety unless you are doing your part so turn your attention to accident prevention and stay alert to the possible hazards in your work environment so that you can take steps to correct or guard against them.
4. We all find ourselves in situations that at times seem hopeless. And, we all have the choice to do nothing or take action. Your actions could save lives, so don’t be a bystander when it comes to safety.
5. A Great Work Practice is To Concentrate on the task(s) at hand. Distractions, boredom or fatigue can lead to accidents and other safety hazards. Always remember a danger foreseen is half avoided
6. The lesson for the day is time runs out on luck; obeying safety rules will save us from having to learn this lesson the hard way.
7. No project, no matter how critical, is worth a lost finger, a blinded eye, or tragic loss of life. When safety becomes the primary guideline for progress, all parties reap the rewards of a job well done and done safely.
8. Lead your teams by example in following all established safety procedures for alone we can do so little, but together we can do so much.
9. Prevent the worst and Put safety first, because being Safe today will keep you Alive tomorrow.
10. How do you spell Safety? Safety Means Always Remember Teamwork
11. Safety a culture to live by; Communication Urge Leadership Teamwork Understanding RecognitionEmpowerment
12. OUR STRENGTH IS THE SUM OF THE INDIVIDUALS WHO WORK HERE PRACTICE SAFETY ALWAYS
13. Safety is about doing the right thing, even if no one is looking, because safety starts with me!
14. People, helping people all lending hands for our safety.
15. The difference between a safe act and an unsafe act depends on the level of importance one places on doing what is right.
16. The safety of our team members should always come before the production of our parts.
17. “Winning at safety is like winning in sports. It’s not the effort of one person, but the focus and determination of the entire team working towards a common goal. You have to get out and give it your best, every single day”
18. If you put good people in bad systems you get bad results so let us always remember to promote safety in all we do as to ensure our system works so our Team members will always be safe!
19. When it comes to safety lets us never leave a team member behind for it is the responsibility of all that everyone goes home safe to their families.
20. Although hope maybe a pleasant acquaintance, it is better to have Safety as your best friend.
21. THINK SAFETY! Watch your THOUGHTS; they become WORDS.
22. TALK ABOUT SAFETY! Watch your WORDS; they become ACTIONS.
23. TEACH SAFETY! Watch your ACTIONS; they become HABITS.
24. WORK SAFELY! Watch your HABBITS; they become CHARACTER.
25. LIVE SAFELY Watch your CHARACTER; it becomes your DESTINY.
26. Take the extra step when it comes to safety, because if you just tell me, I may forget, If show you me, I might remember, but if you involve me I’m committed.
27. Plan ahead, always put safety first.
28. Because when it comes to accidents,
29. Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
30. But anyone can start today and make a new ending.
31. Each and every one of us shares the responsibility of making sure everyone goes home to their family’s safe daily. We can achieve this by following the safety procedures that are in place, our families count on us, let’s not let them down.
32. If You Know Your Eyes are Priceless then protecting them at work should always be your number onepriority so make the right choice and use Eye protection always after all Your Personal Safety Depends on You!
33. Living with your mistakes is harder than you think….Always remember that no matter what profession you are in, workplace safety is a concept, which should be taken seriously and followed meticulously Your Family Depends on It!
34. The nice thing about teamwork is that you always have others on your side. So remember Courtesy and common sense promotes safety.
35. We live in a world full of uncertainties most of which we have little or no control over. Our Safety does not have to be one of those uncertainties if we work together and follow the rules.
36. Take responsibility for your safe work environment. Have the strength to do the right thing every time even when it’s seems easier not to.
37. Stop to think before you act. Accidents are not always the result of bad luck. They occur when someone decides – consciously or not – to take a chance. Be smart and avoid taking unnecessary risks
The 10 commandments of workplace safety
1. Always be responsible for the safety of yourself and others.
2. Always remember all accidents are preventable.
3. Always follow company rules, regulations and procedures.
4. Always assess the risks, Stop and think.
5. Always be proactive about safety.
6. Always deter from situations you’re not trained to handle.
7. Always manage the lift.
8. Always Be prepared.
9. Always practice good housekeeping.
10. Always take the safest path, never take shortcuts.
Road traffic safety refers to methods and measures for reducing the risk of a person using the road network being killed or seriously injured. The users of a road include pedestrians, cyclists, motorists, their passengers, and passengers of on-road public transport, mainly buses and trams. Best-practice road safety strategies focus upon the prevention of serious injury and death crashes in spite of human fallibility (which is contrasted with the old road safety paradigm of simply reducing crashes assuming road user compliance with traffic regulations). Safe road design is now about providing a road environment which ensures vehicle speeds will be within the human tolerances for serious injury and death wherever conflict points exist. Furthermore, the highest possible degree of safety shall be ensured when transporting goods by road. It is of vital importance to monitor and validate the road transportation safety, including comprehensive checks on drivers, vehicles and safety processes.
Building Agreement Between The Owners And The Contractor On Fee Plus Cost Of Labour And Materials
THIS AGREEMENT made at ………………….. on this …………. day of ………………2000, between Shri…………………… S/o ………………….. resident of ………………………… (hereinafter called ‘the owner’ which expression shall unless repugnant to the context or meaning thereof, be deemed to include his heirs, legal representatives, executors and administrators) of the ONE PART and M/s ABC Builders & Contractors, a partnership firm registered under Partnership Act, 1932 and having its registered office at ……………… (hereinafter referred to as ‘the builders’ which expression shall unless repugnant to the context or meaning thereof, be deemed to include every partner for the time being of the said firm, the survivor or survivors or the legal representatives, executors or administrators of the last survivor of the OTHER PART.
WHEREAS the first party is the owner of the plot of land admeasuring ……………….. sq. meters bearing plot No. ……….. city survey No. …………………. Khasra No. ………………… situate, lying and being at …………………. Tahsil and District …………………. (hereinafter referred to as the “said plot of land”) and is desirous of getting a house constructed on the said plot of land.
AND WHEREAS the first party has appointed Shri …………….. as the architect and the said architect has prepared the plans, drawings and elevations of the said intended house and the specification of the works to be done and of the materials.
AND WHEREAS the second party is a big contractor and is having vast experience in construction of big buildings and has agreed to construct the house on the said plot of land.
NOW IT IS AGREED BY AND BETWEEN THE PARTIES AS FOLLOWS:
1. The builders will construct the building on the said plot of land in conformity with the plans, drawings, specifications and elevations as prepared by the architect which has been annexed hereto and marked as Annexure A, with the material of best quality and in the most substantial and workman like manner and to the satisfaction of the architect.
2. The builders hereby undertake to commence the construction within fifteen days of execution of these presents and complete the construction on or before the expiry of ………………. months from the date of execution of these presents in accordance with the plans duly approved and sanctioned by the Municipal Corporation of ……………………………. and specifications and conditions as are set out in Annexure A hereunder written.
3. If the builders fail to complete the said work within the period as stipulated in the foregoing provision, the builders shall, at the option of the owner but without prejudice to the other rights under law of the owner and other provisions herein, pay liquidated damages calculated at the rate of Rs………. per day (but subject to a maximum of 2% of the total contract amount payable by the owner under this agreement) for the period between the said stipulated time for completion of the works. The builders hereby specifically agree and authorise the owner to deduct such liquidated damages, if any, from any installment of payment becoming due and payable to the builders in terms of this agreement.
4. The owner will pay to the builders a sum of Rs…………. out of which the owner shall pay to the builders weekly such sum as may be sufficient to defray the expenses incurred by the builders in respect of materials used in the works, checked and certified by the architect, Rs ……… on the certificate by the architect that the work upto first floor has been completed, the further sum of Rs …………. on the certificate by the architect that the work upto second floor has been completed and the balance shall be paid on the certificate by the architect that the said works have been completed in all respects according to the agreement and the builders have at their own expenses removed and cleared all scaffolding, fencing, unused materials and rubbish from the premises and made and prepared the bungalow fit for use and habitation and immediate occupation.
However, a sum equivalent to 5 per cent of the total contract amount payable by the owner under this agreement shall be retained by the owner as retention money, which shall be paid after a period of 12 months from the date of handing over the said bungalow complete in all respects and fit for occupation. The builders hereby agree and undertake to rectify all such defects as may be found or detected during the period of 12 months. If the builders fail to rectify the defects pointed out or decline to cure such defects as pointed by the owner within fifteen days from the date of reporting to the builders, the owner shall be entitled to have such defects cured by such other agencies as it may deem fit at the entire cost and risk of the builders and utilise the retention money; Provided further that in the event of the said retention money being inadequate to meet such costs, charges and expenses incurred by the owner for curing the defects in the construction, the builders shall within 7 days of a demand in writing made by the owner make good the defect, failing which the builders shall be liable to pay the same together with the interest at 15% per annum.
5. The owner shall allow free ingress to and egress from the premises to the builder’s servants, employees, sub-contractors and all other persons, who are necessary in connection with the carrying out of the works under the agreement.
6. The builders shall indemnify the owner in respect of all claims, damages or expenses payable in consequence to any injury to any employee, workman, nominee, invitee while in or upon the said premises. The builders shall also be responsible for any damage to buildings, whether immediately adjacent or otherwise and any damage to roads, streets, foot-paths, bridges or ways as well as all damages caused to the buildings, and work forming the subject to this contract by frost, rain, wind or other inclemency of weather.
7. If the builders abandon the contract or fail to commence the work or suspend the progress of the work for 14 days without any lawful excuse under these conditions, or fail to proceed with the works with such due diligence and fail to make such due progress as would enable d the works to be completed within the time agreed upon or fail to remove materials from the site or to pull down and replace work for seven days after receiving from the architect written notice that the said materials or the works were defective and rejected by the said architect or neglect or fail persistently to observe and perform all or any of the acts, materials or things required by this contract to be observed and performed by the owner for seven days after written notice shall have given to the builders requiring them to observe or perform the same and the architect certifies in writing to the owner to the said effect, then and in any of the said cases the owner may, notwithstanding any previous waiver, after giving seven days notice through the said architect in writing to the builders terminate the licence in favour of the builders and in so far as it relates to the completion of the remaining construction work, but without thereby affecting the powers of the architect, or the obligations and liabilities of the builders, the whole of which shall continue in force as fully as if this Agreement had not been so determined. And the owner by his servants or agents may enter upon and take possession of the work, tools, scaffolding, sheds, machinery, power, utensils and materials lying upon the premises or in the adjoining lands or roads and use the same as its own property or may employ the same by means of its own servants and workmen in carrying on and completing the work or by employing any other contractor or other person to complete the works and the builders shall not in any way interrupt or do any act, matter or thing to prevent or hinder such other contractor or other person or persons employed for completing and finishing the works or using the material and plant for the works.
8. When the said works are terminated in the manner as stipulated in the foregoing provision, the architect shall give a notice in writing to the builders to remove their surplus materials and plant, and should the builders fail to as so within a period of seven days, after receipt thereof by them, the owner may sell the same by public auction and give credit to the builders for the net amount realised. The architect shall thereafter ascertain and certify in writing, what (if any thing) shall be due or payable to or by the owner, for the value of the said building and materials so taken possession of by the owner and the expense or loss which the owner shall have been put to in procuring the work to be completed and the amount, if any, owing to the builders and the amount which shall be so certified shall thereupon be paid by the owner to the builders or by the builders to the owner, as the case may be, and the certificate of the architect shall be final and conclusive between the parties.
9. The builders shall be bound to appoint an engineer competent to receive instructions from the architect from time to time, on behalf of the builders at all reasonable hours and all directions given to him by the architect shall be deemed to have been given to the builders.
10. The owner or his representatives shall be entitled to inspect the progress of the construction work and materials used for the construction and they shall be entitled to point out to the architect any defects in the construction work, quality of workmanship or materials d used when such defective work is in progress or being executed or such material is brought on site. If the architect will be satisfied about the objections raised, the said architect shall certify the same in writing and direct the builders to rectify at their own cost the defect in the said construction work or remove such defective materials and the same shall be rectified or removed by the builders as directed.
11. All disputes or differences relating to the specifications, designs, drawings and as to quality of workmanship or material used in the work or as to any other question arising out of or relating to the contract, design, drawings, specifications, orders or otherwise in connection with the agreement or the carrying out of the works, whether during the progress of the work or after the completion or abandonment thereof shall be referred to the sole arbitration of two arbitrators, one to be appointed by each party. The arbitrators shall appoint an umpire before entering upon the reference. The parties would cooperate and lead evidence, etc. with the arbitrators and if one of the parties does not cooperate or remains absent at the reference, the arbitrators or the umpire would be at liberty to proceed with the reference ex-parte. The arbitrators or the umpire shall keep record of the oral evidence adduced by the parties and submit the same to the court at the time of filing of the award, along with documentary evidence produced before them or him by the parties or their witnesses. The proceeding of the arbitrators or the umpire shall be recorded in English and a carbon copy whereof shall be furnished to each party. The arbitrators or umpire shall be entitled to appoint stenographer, for recording proceedings of the arbitration, consult an expert, after previous notice to the parties to the reference, the cost whereof shall be borne equally by the parties. The fees of the arbitrator appointed by a party shall be borne by the party, so appointing and the fees of the umpire and the other arbitration expenses shall be borne equally by the parties. The arbitrators shall make their award, with reasons for the decision, within six months from the date of entering upon the reference. If the arbitrators have allowed their time to expire without making an award or have delivered to any party or to the umpire a notice in writing stating that they cannot agree, the umpire shall forthwith enter on the reference. The umpire shall make his award within tour months of entering on the reference or within such extended time, as the parties may agree. The award of the arbitrators, or umpire, as the case may be, shall be final, conclusive and binding on the parties and shall not be challenged on any ground except collusion, fraud or an error apparent on the face of the award. This reference to arbitration shall be deemed to be a reference within the meaning of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 or any statutory modification thereof. No action can be taken under this agreement for the enforcement of any right without resorting to arbitration under this clause.
12. This agreement shall be executed in duplicate, the original shall be retained by the owner and the duplicate by the builders.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF the parties have signed these presents and a duplicate thereof, the day and year first hereinabove written.
Signed and delivered by ……………….. the owner
Signed and delivered by M/s ABC Builders and Contractors,
the builders, by its partners
The Way To an Ideal Payment Gateway for You
To choose an ideal gateway can be challenging, as a result of the number of gateways that are available to choose from. These gateways tend to have similar features and work hand in a parallel manner to provide quite similar services. For you, all that is required is to choose a payment gateway that will fulfill all your needs and enable your business payments run smoothly without hitches. To help you with this, you will learn here what you will be looking for so as to receive the greatest service from the payment system that you will choose.
To get the best payment gateway, you should first consider revising the payment systems you have shortlisted as ideal for you. Learn something slight about each of them as this will help you identify the shortcomings of each. It will also create a pathway for you to get the best out of the best. This is a cumbersome process but it should ease your mind after you have read this article.
Looking at shopping carts, most online payment gateways can support the major shopping carts available. This is a tough feature as it makes your choosing difficult as people using the gateways usually use the shopping carts to shop online. This should not discourage you from choosing one payment gateway over the other. Actually it should help ease your work as you need to check for other features to find a payment gateway he is compatible to your field of work.
The most threatening thing to all online shop business entities is being scammed with a false or fraud payment system. This is why it is extremely important that you get to learn about what you are getting yourself into before you get into losses for your business. Like any other business, payment gateways are among them and thrive to make profits. They will do anything to get your attention and extract money from you.
What to look for in a payment gateway
When searching online for a good payment system you come across each one claiming that it is the best for you. This may not be true and here is what to look for:
Experience is always an important factor to look for. The more experienced you are in a business, the more quality services you provide to your clients. Confirm how long the company has been in the payment business from trusted sources. This can be from the government or online trade places.
Another equally important factor is reputation. Good things always sell by themselves, while bad things tend to keep looking for buyers. A good payment gateway has a good reputation on how it provides services to its clients.
A trusted company does not have anything to protect its clients from. They are loyal down to earth open and genuine. If you ask them a question, they should be ready and answer you to complete satisfaction. Failure to this means they can not keep their promises.
Every payment gateway company has various software packages to provide to its customers. For a good company, they must have worked with the software for a long time and should be able to give you a test drive for some time. Any new software should be approached with extreme caution. You should probably use any demo software for any new one that is coming.
Other customers’ availability
Customers present an integral part in a company and should help new customers in trusting issues with a company. Genuine payment gateways give new clients a chance to inquire from other customers about their company. Making other customers anonymous make your company seem suspicious like you are hiding something. Avoid companies that make it impossible to inquire from any of their clients as they may be frauds.
General cost of their service bundles
The general cost of services provided by a payment gateway company should be open and clear. This enables a person have some estimates of how much is expected to be paid for all services they need. Hiding this information from customers presents some risks for a client and should be avoided by customers. You should basically stay away from them to avoid being a rip-off by the companies.
Payment gateway companies should have the ability to facilitate financial transactions in a way that it does not compromise the schedule of its clients. That is why as a customer, you have to seek for a company that has some benefits to you.
Advantages to check in a payment gateway company
Ability to provide security for clients. All transactions through a payment gateway should be secure so that it does not compromise with your funds security.
Easy to use. A good company should have their system for everyone. Any person with average computer skills should be able to access and use the gateway. This attracts a larger customer base.
Time management. All quality providing companies should operate at a fast pace. Any company that takes a lengthy time to complete transactions is actually not ideal to anyone.
Special features. Many companies give their customers some special features in their payment gateways. This should be correct, operate accordingly and be true to their word to avoid inconsistencies.
When going for a payment gateway company, knowing about most of its operations and history is important. This is because it will help you insure yourself against dishonest and crooked companies. For instance, some companies divulge very sensitive information to person that is willing to have that information at all costs, even paying some kickbacks. It is of paramount importance that you get to know what you are getting into so that you are best prepared to counter any glitches from the company’s part.
It is true that every merchant wants what is best for him/her and should be able to get it from a payment gateway company they decide to work with. For this reason, here are some tips for you to get into business with the right people:
Check for a good profile in a company
A good profile is always an essential element to check in a payment gateway company. This provides the best breeding ground for business to grow roots successfully.
Look at the time and costs for you
For any business to thrive fast, time and money are important. Make sure that the payment gateway company you opt for considers this. Charges should be clear for customers and any changes made should be informed to clients in advance for them to make the necessary adaptation procedures. Time should also not be ignored. It should take minimum time to successfully complete any deals and transactions.
Check for additional services
Any extra service package offered by a payment gateway comes in hand with better financial transactions for that company. For instance, customer care services help clients be serviced better as they get their problems solved quickly. This is what customers should seek after to better grow the internet as a market place for businesses that offer financial services.
Monitor the security of your transactions
Any software package provided by a company should ease your worries. You should make sure that anything you are asked to do by any gateway is safe and guarantees that you will not be compromised in any way. This will help you ensure that you are entrenched into the system safely and securely.
Security for clients
As a business owner, you should also consider the security of people purchasing products through your site. Make sure that when a person is purchasing any product from your website he/she is safe. This is because when a person clicks at a product with the aim of buying; he/she is asked to divulge some information about his/her credit card. This procedure should not leave the customer vulnerable to security threats. So, payment gateway Companies that do not disclose a person’s information publicly should be given first priority.
The basic principle of acquiring the best company to deal with your financial dealings online is having a system that can be used by both pros and amateurs. Remember, some people have great skills dealing with online financial transactions while others are just beginners. This is because you will always deal with these classes of people at one point of time.
Integrating your website with a good payment gateway company should give you’re an edge over other companies. So as a business owner, you ought to look for companies that give the best security to its clients which will enable you attract many people to your website.
Make sure you know your objectives clearly before going to the internet in search of a payment gateway. Learning how to look for great qualities in a Payment Gateway Company; will get you to a better position to prosper in any business you have ventured in. Also as a buyer you can be best suited to minimize being scammed by any company offering financial services online.
To rein-in bad loans, Central Bank of India has drastically cut the ticket size of loans it gives to India Inc.
The public sector bank has capped fresh loan exposure at ₹150-200 crore per company as against ₹300-400 crore earlier.
The bank has also pared its corporate loan exposure by ₹13,797 crore in the last one year.
Instead, it has focused on giving loans to the non-priority sector such as agriculture, retail, and micro and small enterprises (MSE).
“This (curtailing the ticket size of loans to companies) is a risk mitigation measure. We are not renewing low-yielding short-term loans,” said BK Divakara, Executive Director.
The bank believes multiple smaller loans, as opposed to a few large corporate loans, can reduce the risk of bad loans.
The bank’s corporate credit portfolio has come down from ₹1,13,573 crore in September-end 2013 to ₹99,776 crore in September-end 2014.
According to Executive Director Raj Kumar Goyal, Central Bank has taken a conscious decision to focus on non-priority sector loans. This has also helped correct the earlier skew in the bank’s loan portfolio towards corporate loans.
Corporate credit accounted for 53.55 per cent of total loans in the September 2014 quarter, as against 63.58 per cent during the corresponding quarter last year. Agriculture loans account for 17.89 per cent of total loans (12.73 per cent as on September-end 2013); retail accounts for 16.24 per cent (13.37 per cent); and MSE account for 12.32 per cent (10.33 per cent).
Rajeev Rishi, Chairman and Managing Director, said after his bank posted a huge loss of ₹1,509 crore in the second quarter of FY14, it undertook course correction, focusing on recovery from bad loans, increasing retail credit and mobilising low cost deposits.
In the second quarter ended September 30, 2014, Central Bank saw a turnaround in its fortunes, reporting a net profit of ₹103 crore.
Year-on-year bad loans, in gross terms, edged down to ₹11,440 crore as against ₹11,563 crore during the corresponding quarter last year.
Common Childhood Illness and
Common Childhood Illness
Environmental hygiene is as important as personal hygiene for good health. Small children are at high risk and fall sick easily. Most of the diseases are caused by drinking unsafe water, breathing unclean air and easily spoilt food.
Search human translated sentences
Help rating similar searches: misunderstandings (English - Tamil) | professionalism (English - Tamil) | recognitionempowerment (English - Tamil) | notwithstanding (English - Tamil) | representatives (English - Tamil)
Users are now asking for help: potpis (Croatian>English) | è in corso di spedizione (Italian>French) | condotta commerciale (Italian>German) | sårläkning (Swedish>English) | this is my twitter : (English>French) | i musicanti (Italian>English) | flexpen (Slovak>Hungarian) | kattu vallam pathukappom (English>Tamil) | op je mooist met (Dutch>French) | risipească (Romanian>English) | zawartośćsubstancji (Polish>Swedish) | skierowanie na badania lekarskie (Polish>English) | google terjemahan bahasa daerah padang (Indonesian>Dutch) | gusto kong nasa tabi kita lagi (Tagalog>English) | tapi aku tidak bisa janji (Indonesian>English)