You searched for: saan nanggaling ang salitang project ? [ Turn off colors ]
From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories.
PROJECT PROPOSAL FORMAT
I. PROJECT DESCRIPTION
• Project Title: (PROJECT TITLE)
• Type of Project: (education-training/ health-medical mission/ arts exhibit, etc.)
• Project Proponent/s: (Name of organization)
• Number of Beneficiaries: (no. of households and individuals)
• Project Beneficiaries: (Urban poor, women, youth, etc.)
• Location of Beneficiaries: (address of beneficiaries)
• Date of Implementation/Duration: (Start date/number of implementation days)
• Area of Project Implementation: (address where project was implemented)
• Budget Requirement: (overall amount of budget requirement)
• Budget Requested: (state amount requested)
II. BACKGROUND/SITUATION ANALYSIS
• What prompted the project?
• Is there an existing concern or potential problem that you want to address?
III. PROJECT OBJECTIVES
What does the project hope to achieve? What are the strategies that must be done to meet the objectives?
IV. DESIRED IMPACT AND OUTCOME OF THE PROJECT
• What are the long term effects of the project? (Economic, social, cultural, institutional, environmental, technological, etc.)
• What are the specific measures to sustain the project?
• What are the linkages with other initiatives or reforms in the sector and other development or governance concerns?
V. RISK MANAGEMENT PLAN
• What are the risks and factors that may hamper or hinder the successful implementation of project activities and achievement of project outputs?
• What are the measures that would mitigate the adverse effects resulting from such risks?
VI. PROJECT ORGANIZATION AND STAFFING
Office/Staff Designated Responsibilities Contact Person Contact Details
VII. PROJECT WORK PLAN
PHASES OF THE PROJECT (DATE) ACTIVITIES OUTPUT / TARGET INDICATORS PERSON IN CHARGE RESOURCES NEEDED COST
**Note: Include Gantt chart if possible
VIII. DETAILED BUDGET REQUIREMENT
Budget Line Item Description Amount Needed Proposed Source/s
IX. OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
May include any other information that will support the request for funding, such as:
• Brief enumeration of other stakeholders who pledged support to the project
• Other projects that are lined-up to complement the current initiative.
• Profile/brochure of the organization
• Endorsement and recommendation letters
• Other documents to support the request
Last Update: 2014-08-05
Last Update: 2014-03-18
Some human translations with low relevance have been hidden.
Show low-relevance results.
Search human translated sentences
Users are now asking for help: normohydramnios (English>Tagalog) | precursor (English>French) | semolina meaning in tamil (English>Tamil) | ich brauche ein arbeit (German>Italian) | pedana (Italian>English) | gennemgang af duplik (Danish>English) | oi como voce esta amigo (Portuguese>English) | maikling tula tungkol sa prutas na ubas (Tagalog>English) | simbolo ni lapu-lapu (English>Tagalog) | should have arrived (Italian>English) | okra vegetable (Tagalog>English) | talambuhay ni aurora quezon (Tagalog>English) | chikna (Hindi>English) | green minded (English>Tagalog) | panalangin para sa bwan ng nutrisyon (Tagalog>English)