You searched for: narative text [ Turn off colors ]
From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories.
Last Update: 2013-11-28
Last Update: 2013-11-29
10. The birds into the sky.
a. y c. is y
b. ies d. was eadr
11. I a mango tree in my yard.
a. has c. are avihng
b. have d. is avihng
12. She at me.
a. smile c. is milse
b. smiles d. is milses
13. The cat all the plates on the
a. break c. is reabk
b. breaks d. are reabk
14. Andi does not to sing.
a. like c. to ikel
b. likes d. is ikel
15. They are Japanese. They speak
a. do c. do ot n
b. does d. does ot n
Questions 16 to 23 are based on the
following Text 2.
I went to a botanical garden. It was
large, landscaped parks where plants
were grown for scienti c purposes and for
public display. People could stroll down
owers bordered paths or sat on benches
and admired the beautiful plants. Most
of the plants were labelled with their
popular as well as their scienti c names.
In greenhouses, long, low buildings
made of glass and arti cially heated; the
more delicate plants were cultivated.
One of the greatest botanical gardens
in the world today is the Royal Botanic
Garden at Kew, England. It is commonly
known as Kew Gardens. One of the largest
botanical gardens in the United States is
the New York Botanical Gardens, Bronx,
New York, which contains 13,000 species
varieties of plants.
16. What are botanical gardens? They are
large, landscaped parks where
a. trees c. plants
b. shrubs d. vegetables
17. What are botanical gardens used for?
All the answers are correct, except
a. for camping
b. for scienti c researches
c. for scienti c purposes
d. for public display
18. What are most of the plants labelled
with? All the answers are correct,
a. with their scienti c names
b. with their popular names
c. with their unfamiliar names
d. with their familiar names
19. What is a bench? It is a/an made
of wood or stone.
a. round seat
b. equilateral seat
c. short seat
d. long seat
20. What is a greenhouse? It is a long, low
building made of and arti cially
a. stone c. bricks
b. glass d. wood
21. The delicate plants are cultivated. One
of the following is not the meaning of
a. ne. c. tender.
b. soft. d. harsh.
22. Where is the Royal Botanic Garden at
a. In Europe.
b. In England.
c. In West Europe.
d. In East Europe.
23. Where is the botanical garden in West
a. Bandung Botanical Garden.
b. Bogor Botanical Garden.
c. Sukabumi Botanical Garden.
d. Lembang Botanical Garden.
0. The birds into the sky. a. y c. is y b. ies d. was eadr 11. I a mango tree in my yard. a. has c. are avihng b. have d. is avihng 12. She at me. a. smile c. is milse b. smiles d. is milses 13. The cat all the plates on the table. a. break c. is reabk b. breaks d. are reabk 14. Andi does not to sing. a. like c. to
Last Update: 2013-11-29
Last Update: 2009-01-01
Search human translated sentences
Help rating similar searches: environment (Indonesian - English) | greenhouses (Indonesian - English) | equilateral (Indonesian - English) | nkomunikasi (Indonesian - English) | menggunakan (Indonesian - English)
Users are now asking for help: tax wedge (English>German) | 고침 (Korean>Turkish) | raccoto (Italian>Spanish) | forti piogge (Italian>English) | nahverkehrsgesellschaft (French>English) | startparameter (German>Spanish) | sonderlicher (German>Hungarian) | beep (English>Spanish) | normrendement (Dutch>English) | pacencia (Tagalog>English) | foto kelamin wanita (Indonesian>Korean) | unlikely (English>Lithuanian) | scinfissi (Italian>English) | compounded (English>Latvian) | a tempo indeterminato (Italian>Latin)