Results for kuttadam mechanism translation from Telugu to English

Human contributions

From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories.

Add a translation

Telugu

English

Info

Telugu

kuttadam

English

kuttadam

Last Update: 2021-04-26
Usage Frequency: 1
Quality:

Reference: Anonymous

Telugu

ant kuttadam

English

cheema kuttindi

Last Update: 2020-09-25
Usage Frequency: 1
Quality:

Reference: Anonymous

Telugu

battalu kuttadam

English

battalu kuttadam

Last Update: 2020-07-14
Usage Frequency: 1
Quality:

Reference: Anonymous

Telugu

scorpian kuttadam in english

English

scorpian kuttadam in english

Last Update: 2020-12-16
Usage Frequency: 1
Quality:

Reference: Anonymous

Telugu

ant kuttadam meaning in english

English

ant kuttadam meaning in english

Last Update: 2020-11-27
Usage Frequency: 1
Quality:

Reference: Anonymous

Telugu

lt introduction lt wallet-ai kyc has officially started (please install the latest installation package lt_wallet_kyc_3.2) reinventing economy, entertainment and social networking with al and blockchain lt is a smart quantitative transaction wallet including lt wallet and land of dreams and ecological token lt currency. lt wallet introduce lt wallet is not only a powerful and secure digital wallet, but also a quantitative trading platform to help users increase their income. with a million dollar plan, lt wallet aims to create 100000 millionaires within three years. lt wallet wallet believes that every meta universe can be connected through nft, aiming to improve the nft utility of each game and develop more real-time utility for nft by realizing nft interoperability across games and platforms. the lt wallet platform supports mainstream currency transactions including ethereum, coin security chain and wave field link, and has established an original incentive system, built a community mechanism with deep extensibility and sustainable quantification, which can empower the lt wallet with 10000 times of financial ecological value. while realizing the eternal value of finance, we should link the future, broaden the dimensions and space, enable the chain tourism ecology, and lead the innovation of digital economy. al quantitative transaction of lt there is no doubt about the application value of big data in quantitative investment, but massive data is far beyond human processing capacity. artificial intelligence, especially the deep learning method, improves the ability to solve nonlinear programming for unstructured, high-dimensional sparse data. there is no doubt about the application value of big data in quantitative investment, but massive data is far beyond human processing capacity. artificial intelligence, especially the deep learning method, improves the ability to solve nonlinear programming for unstructured, high-dimensional sparse data. al quantitative transaction characteristics of lt implement event driven arbitrage strategy based on text and other unstructured data everyone can use tools and services originally belonging to high net worth people ai robots provide unlimited arbitrage opportunities and realize almost real-time risk-free trading it has been used continuously for 3 years, and its historical performance guarantees safety and stability asset retrieval can be terminated at any time, and users can participate freely focus on the continuous optimization of the encryption asset arbitrage model, and always stay ahead 5 advantages of lt project land of dreams land of dreams let players become the masters of the game land of dreams is a gamefi+socialfi simulation business chain game based on tron chain research and development empower ecology with exclusive economic system - lt wallet and lt currency the bottom design of land of dreams game is fully connected with the tron chain platform. it is a web3 application that combines simulated business games with social networking. it is also a business ecosystem that integrates consumption, investment, trading, entertainment, making friends and education. it will create the first game community of simulation strategy + competition + collection + sandbox. ·game fun players can buy land, obtain seedlings or animals, plant and breed, and get benefits from watering, fertilizing, feeding and curing diseases. when the land output value reaches a certain amount, lt coins can be used for land upgrading. players can also experience the fun of stealing vegetables and interacting with friends. ·exclusive economic system lt wallet, full name of lighthouse wallet. ·fully autonomous community governance land of dreams is committed to building a platform for global game players to realize the value of life and wealth freedom, and leveraging the billion level game market! value of lt currency lt coin introduction lt wallet, the full name of lighthouse wallet, is a land of dreams exclusive economic system based on the tron chain platform. lt wallet has issued 20 billion lt coins with a unit price of 0.01 cents in the trc chain, which will become the only value equity token in the land of dreams ecosystem. the two will be deeply combined, and at the same time, the revenue will be combined with nft to create a free and play while earning simulated ecological game system. three major values of lt coins the only ecological token of land of dreams lt coins are used for the purchase, creation and trading of various game assets in the land of dreams, and assume the function of ecological governance voting, bearing the expectations of players, and creating a game economic ecology of making money while playing. 10000 times prospect of sustainable appreciation through the effective token reward system, balanced token supply and marketing system and the continuous growth of lt project ecology, lt coin holders will enjoy the benefits of sustainable token appreciation, especially the early participants of the ecology will benefit greatly from it. enabling more projects in lt ecological future lt ecology will connect more meta universes through lt coins to realize value transmission across games and platforms. these future projects will use lt coins to achieve project governance, user benefits and platform development. land of dreams (game goal) bronze age take farm management as the main line and planting as the core the dream star map is the core map of the bronze age of land of dreams. each player will be assigned an expandable island, focusing on the planting simulation operation game. players will participate in the game as the island owner in the early stage, focusing on farm management, planting as the core method of play, and stealing and helping to collect vegetables as the core link of social networking, so as to conduct the original accumulation of capital and contacts. the game will create a real "happy" simulation business game for players through rich varieties of seedlings, animals and props, multi-level random probability mechanism and up to 1.05% of basic daily profit. silver age stealing vegetables&attacking, occupying and cooperation will replace planting vegetables as the core game the regional resources of the dream star map are limited, and excessive planting leads to a decline in land yield. pure bred field flow will not be self-sufficient, and resource competition will intensify. at the same time, when the island owners science and technology tree is lit, the construction of cross island vehicles will be started, providing key props for the island owners to fight against each other. so far, the team of land of dreams will steal vegetables&attack, occupation and cooperation will replace planting vegetables as the core play method, such as the farm offensive and defensive battle, lt coin staking, etc. the system of the later qualifying match is open, which will take you to experience different farm play methods. golden age cooperate with major brands to build a luxury sky city war is not the only way to solve the problem. instead of playing an endless zero sum game on the farm island, it is better to go out and develop new maps. the era of dream star chart navigation is coming. land of dreams has set up a total of 21 sky cities, such as web3 knowledge sky city, exchange sky city, video sky city, world famous sky city, alien sky city, and may even cooperate with lv brand to build a luxury sky city. land of dreams economic model user action purpose assets involved limit daily interest rate purchase seedlings (1) 3 days of maturity, with a 95% probability of obtaining 3% revenue and a 5% probability of obtaining 6% revenue 10000lt/piece 2500/day, 3 persons 1.05% purchase seedlings (2) mature within 30 days, with a 95% probability of obtaining 5% revenue and a 5% probability of obtaining 10% revenue 1.75% purchase seedlings (3) after 3 days of maturity, you have a 95% probability of obtaining a prop reward with an equivalent 5% income, and a 5% probability of obtaining a prop reward with an equivalent 10% income 1.75% purchase seedlings (4) 3 days of maturity, 5% probability of 100% return, 20% probability of 10% return, 50% probability of 3% return, 25% probability of 21.4% loss 1.05% purchase of land affect the number of seedlings that can be planted at the same time nft assets, limited to 21000 yuan, first come, first served price=50000lt * (1+30%) * * (n-4) up to farm level * 4 1.05%*(1+30%)**(n-4) watering the growth speed of seedlings is affected. the seedlings are not watered every 24 hours, and the harvest time is delayed for 24 hours free water only once in 12 hours do hoeing it can be done before planting, which affects the growth speed of seedlings and reduces the maturity time by 10% hoe/tractor apply fertilizer increase the probability of doubling the yield of seedlings under each probability by 5% - 10% common fertilizer/special fertilizer nothing prevent stealing vegetables reduce the stolen success rate by 10% pet/scarecrow nothing apply fertilizer proportion of output affected herbicide nothing nsecticidal proportion of output affected steal vegetables achieve all output successfully and lose 30% of output in failure after the seedlings mature for 12 hours help collect vegetables get 10% of the output and 90% of the owner's after the seedlings mature for 12 hours economic model in silver age how to play in qualifying match of team crime stealing vegetables introduce the achievement and ranking system of stealing vegetables to provide users with mysterious rewards the official set up the lt or lod base bonus pool as the award for qualifying, and the qualifying period is 1 month. create a staging pool for lt coins, and stack lt coins can get action tokens. the action token can attack the farm once, reducing the level of the farm within 7 days. the action token can also be used to buy the farms protective shield, which can melt an attack of other players. revenue rule: staking 2 million lt coins 3 days later an action will be generated staging 4 million lt coins 3 days later two actions will be generated staking 8 million lt coins 3 days later three action will be generated staking 16 million lt coins 3 days later four action will be generated economic model in the golden age land nft of sky city number of nft on the land open 20 sky cities except neverland. each sky city has a total of 21000 pieces of nft land. investment mode you can use usdt or usdc to invest, become the landlord of the sky city, and enjoy the development right and income right of the sky city in the future. price mechanism the price of nft of sky city will increase by 100u for every 100 pieces sold. development gains for nft of the sky city, you can get the benefit of lt coins by stacking to the sky city map. different cities in the sky have different benefits at different stages of development. transaction location nft of sky city land can only be traded in financial sky city sky city alliance the landowners who own the nft of the sky city can form the sky city alliance. 21 small island nft can be combined into a sky city urban area. the value and income of the nft of the sky city urban area can be used to develop new game projects. new project docking the landlord and the project party decide and connect on their own. the development of land of dreams is to attract traffic and communities. the extremely high-quality projects can be recommended to the dao foundation, which will decide whether to invest in the form of lod coins. the new game project nft can circulate in different islands and participate in the new game. transaction tax rate the financial island is mainly used for nft exchanges and decentralized exchanges. the transaction income tax is initially 0.01%, which will be adjusted according to the development of the game in the future. economic model in silver age rectangle 22757 currency price rise the project is well developed, driving up the currency price promote the financing development of new games and projects, and more high-quality projects economic model in silver age may 2023 independent source code r&d farm game land of dreams online test august 2023 multinational regions jointly launched to create diversified farm community flow in an all-round way; issue land of dreams token, start official operation, and provide land of dreams financial transaction infrastructure december 2023 go online to the main network. the platform opens the online and offline blockchain game merchants to settle in, realizes the circulation market application value of lt coin tokens, and opens up the global payment path october 2023 cooperate with global top teams to build a community operation center, realize policy support, increase market promotion, and better serve fans, users and global investors october 2024 land of dreams tokens continue to go online in major exchanges, and token prices continue to rise to achieve high value investment returns 2025 the land of dreams token has become one of the main game tokens. its investment value and application value have been recognized by global users, bringing high value game experience and returns to global users strategic partners economic model in silver age may 2023 independent source code r&d farm game land of dreams online test august 2023 multinational regions jointly launched to create diversified farm community flow in an all-round way; issue land of dreams token, start official operation, and provide land of dreams financial transaction infrastructure december 2023 go online to the main network. the platform opens the online and offline blockchain game merchants to settle in, realizes the circulation market application value of lt coin tokens, and opens up the global payment path october 2023 cooperate with global top teams to build a community operation center, realize policy support, increase market promotion, and better serve fans, users and global investors october 2024 land of dreams tokens continue to go online in major exchanges, and token prices continue to rise to achieve high value investment returns 2025 the land of dreams token has become one of the main game tokens. its investment value and application value have been recognized by global users, bringing high value game experience and returns to global users strategic partners

English

Last Update: 2023-06-08
Usage Frequency: 1
Quality:

Reference: Anonymous
Warning: Contains invisible HTML formatting

Get a better translation with
7,837,126,613 human contributions

Users are now asking for help:



We use cookies to enhance your experience. By continuing to visit this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn more. OK